040

happy 40th chapter!

"Mr. calm down he will be fine he's just in a temporary state of shock. he will be out of his coma In about a month." Jimin heard the doctor say to someone else in the room. but he couldn't open his eyes or move at all.

"ok. thank you sir. can I have so.e alone time with him?" A known voice says worry visible, even to the blind.

yoongi.

Jimin's mind finally found the voices owner. Jimin longed for yoongi. to see him to cook for him. to pay by him. to have cute silly moments with him. but he didn't have control over his body and couldn't do anything. then he heard yoongi's voice and bit calmer this time.

"Hay, the doctor said you can hear so I wanted to just have a conversation- well as one sided conversation." Yoongi started, "I don't know if you remember anything but I'll tell you what I was told."

"you were in a car crash with a truck. and your car crushed you and the engine blew up. it totaled your car, sorry. I hope you know that I still love you. and that jihoon us getting released next week from the hospital, I hope you will be too."

"Also I'll try and visit as much as possible." Tears started falling from yoongi's eyes "Because the doctor said..." he paused. "said that hearing and feeling mundane things will help you, and I can't loose you. Jihoon and I both need you."Yoongi's cries got louder and more emotional as he continued.

"I love you so much jimin, I hope you know that. don't forget it." Jimin felt yoongi's hands around his small ones and he felt happy.

happy yoongi was there with him. happy he cared. happy he was loved. happy he loved they're child. happy about everything, except the fact he was in a state of being frozen. he couldn't move talk see or feel his legs. which was a good thing because they were burned badly.

Jimin wanted to get up and comfort yoongi and tell him he's alright. but the thing is, he couldn't garentee it.

warmth left Jimin's hands and he heard footsteps fading across the room, the oversized hospital door open and shut gently. then the only thing Jimin heard was the beeping on the medical machinery around him, and the rain slapping aginst the clear window viewing the parking lot. where yoongi threw on his hood and walked with his tears masked by the rain.

~~~~~~~~
I'm crying. I'm so mean. I'm sorry. please forgive me blue I'm sorry I fucked up. nevermind, I dont disurve it.

-짼/Jen