044

~Woozi~

I woke up facing my dull Beige wall.

16 today hah. I ruffled my newly dyed hair and dragged myself to my closet.

"Jihoon! get up!" My dad burst into my room mid dressing.

"DAD WHAT THE HELL I'M GETTING DRESSED!"I yell and throw a sock at him.

"MASTER HAS PRESENTED DOBBY WITH A SOCK! DOBBY IS FREE!" My dad ran out of my room with the sock and yelling 'Breakfast is ready' before disappearing into the kitchen.

I shake my head and continue getting dressed.

i grabbed a peace of toast and swiftly left the kitchen hoping my dad wouldn't catch me. I put on a very long jacket to hide my outfit before grabbing my bag and opening the door.

"Cya dad love you!" i smiled and left for my first day of high school.

"Love you too have a good day!" My dad yelled from the kitchen.

~3rd~

Jimin smiled from the kitchen.

he didn't think I saw how cute.

~1st~

I rounded the corner swiftly and ran to the bus stop right as the bus arrived.

"Be here 5 minutes early tomorrow ma'am."

"Yes sir!" I said annoyed with him using wrong pronouns.

after a long bus ride I took off my oversized coat revealing my suspenders and ripped skinny jeans.

I thanked the driver and walked onto the high-school campus as a unconfident looser.

here we go again.

I started to my first class. but y'know of corse I can't have one morning go smoothly. I wasn't paying attention and ran into what looked like the schools fuck boy drug addict. ew.

I gathered my things and bowed to excuse myself without words. thank God that didn't cause a scene. I mentally wiped my brow and continued on.

I found my way to my first class. I chose a seat and pulled out my book to read. The crackhead from earlier sat by me without realizing and continued talking to his, what I assumed, friends.

I continued reading. of corse it's harry potter for the millionth time. my dad loves the books and I do to. we've both read them over and over. maybe to much.

Soon after broad shouldered man walked in.

" Good morning class I'm your home room teacher Mr.Kim." jeans smiled at us all then noticed me and stared at me. I felt uncomfortable so I hide behind the book I was reading.

do I know him?

~~~~~~~~~
it's 2Am this shit probably don't make sense it's ok tho cus I stayed up with -TeaWSuga for no reason but to Fangirl over stray kids new mv.

I decided to combine the sequel and this book because it wasn't supposed to be a sequel in the first place.

i love you all!

-짼/Jen

p.s. "Remember kids! If you wanna be gay you just have to announce yourself and wear rainbow all the time with a pride flag attached to you as a cape"-Alex

Thank you so much for 10k love you fam!