035

Jimin Had been getting depressed and looked very pregnant. he wount leave the house because he's to insecure and he's not eating propeperly.

Yoongi was trying his hardest to keep Jimin and the baby heathy because after all he didn't want either of them dieing.

Jimin had his final check up before the birth of the child today. He was trying to hide and yoongi mumbled.

"Are you that ashamed of our child?" Yoongi didn't realize he said it a bit to loudly and jimin started to stare daggers at him.

Yoongi finally looked up at him realizing his agonizing stare.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M ASHAMED?!?" Jimin started, "THIS CHILD AND YOU ARE MY PRIDE AND JOY SO DON'T GO THINKING I AM NOT PROUD OF CARRYING YOUR CHILD CUS I AM!"

Yoongi stood paralyzed by Jimin's words. soon yoongi walked up to Jimin and kissed him square on the lips. Jimin kissed back after a moment of hesitation.

yoongi's head fell onto Jimin's sholder.

"Then please, eat." Yoongi siang into Jimin's sholder. Jimin giggled.

"I do eat you just rarely see me cus my sleeping schedule has been off and I eat while you're asleep. I even dropped a whole plate of spaghetti once and you didn't wake up!" Jimin said smiling.

yoongi giggled at his own stupidity.

"I" Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead "love" he kissed Jimin's nose, "you" Yoongi kissed his lips and hugged around Jimin's stomach.

"and you" Yoongi kissed Jimin's stomach.

Jimin smiled and kissed yoongi's check.

"I love you too"

~~~~~~
Sorry I totally forgot I write this book but I'm back

sorry I'm not active love you all

-쩬/Jen