049

~Woozi~
I walked into the kitchen to see the stranger sitting at our counter talking with my dad. I walked out and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Jihoon this is yoongi. He's an old college buddy." my dad smile. why is he so happy?

"Hi." I said and looked into the pantry for food.

"Jihoon be polite." my dad scolded me. I continued looked for food avoiding my dad's glare. he sighed and shook his head.

"I'm making dinner don't snack." he told me and my eyes instantly lit up.

"What are you making!?" I'm suddenly interested in this conversation.

"Chicken fedichini Alfredo."

"YYYESSSS!!" I jump up and down and hug my dad, "Love you dad!!" I ran back to my room waiting impatiently for the food.

Why am I acting so gay? wtf?!? I'm straight. like as straight as the leaning tower of pizza. no strait as spaghetti. no cus then when it gets hot and steamy it's poo retry fucking bent.

I'm straight as Shane Dawson. wait. no. UGH I'M STRAIGHT I SWEAR!

"Woozi dinners ready!" I heard my dad interrupt my thoughts, thank goodness.

i made my way down the stairs and Sat at The counter Next to the yoongi guy. I look like him.  hmmm weird.  

I looked at yoongi. He looks so fermilier. I'll Google it later.

We had a casual dinner of silence and really good food YUM!!

"Thanks dad love you!" I ran back upstairs to search for him. He seems so fermilier.

'Yoongi' I typed into Google and many new articles popped up.

'Missing person, min yoongo' Min!?!? I thought and continued my search. He was kidnapped at the age 24 wtf? He was a rapper but was never found and pronounced dead until they found him in the basement of his old friend. He was beaten, starved and sexualy abused. All he wanted was his family. Hm.

He was in an mental hospital going through therapy for 3 years and they wouldn't let him go out unless he was fully healed.

Wow that's fucked up.

The criminal is named Jung Hoseok and is still on the run. His sentence is a lifetime in prison when he is cought. Wow yoongi went through that much? Man I shouldn't be as rude. I hope he finds his family.

I clicked on images and found many of an album. I searched it up. It's from  17 years about wtf!?

I listened to the songs and damn. They're really good. Tho I don't think my dad would approve of the lyrics.

"A to the G to the U to the STD" Yeah ummmm. Ok.

I found mant photos with my dad in it thay were so young and my dad had pink hair for some!

TThen I came across a youtube channel

TThen I came across a youtube channel. Park ChimChim?

~~~~~~
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAGAGA

I'm evil. And sad. It's ok.

Love you all.

-쩬/Jen