Chapter 16 part 1

Chapter 16
*few days later*
Logan comes in my room and asks "do you want to go a party with me team 10 and the wdw boys" "yea sure" I said "ok good be ready in 2 hours so hurry up" he said leaving my room "Logan you should have given me warning" I say running to the bathroom I take a shower after I get out of the shower I quickly do my hair and pick my outfit

Chapter 16 *few days later*Logan comes in my room and asks "do you want to go a party with me team 10 and the wdw boys" "yea sure" I said "ok good be ready in 2 hours so hurry up" he said leaving my room "Logan you should have given me warning" I ...

 i go back to my bathroom to do my makeup I walk out of the bathroom to get my bag and leave I see Daniel sitting on my bed waiting for me I immediately ran to him and jumped on him yelling "Dani blue eyes" I knocked him down I was laying on top o...

i go back to my bathroom to do my makeup I walk out of the bathroom to get my bag and leave I see Daniel sitting on my bed waiting for me I immediately ran to him and jumped on him yelling "Dani blue eyes" I knocked him down I was laying on top of him and kissed him as he laughed and kissed back "hi baby girl" he says laughing.
*5 minutes later*
"Are you ready yet" Logan says knocking on my door "yea let me get my bag" I said helping Daniel up the entire car ride I couldn't keep my eyes off of Daniel his eyes were so blue I was so jealous he looks at me and says "what's wrong babe" as he puts his arm around me "I'm jealous" I say lay my head on his shoulder "about what" he says laughing and confused "your eyes they're so blue like the ocean it's hot" I say smirking and fake crying "awe thanks babe I love your eyes more a beautiful mix of blue and green it hot just like you" he says hugging my "awe I love you" I say giving him a kiss "I love you too" he says kissing back
*at the party*
We arrive at the party there we a lot of trees around and leaves everywhere I heard rustling of the leaves I got scared at first since it was so loud but then I thought to my self it's probably an animal and we walked inside after an hour the boys,Logan and Jake were taking shots except Daniel. "I'll be right back I have to use the restroom" Daniel says giving me a kiss on the cheek and getting up " ok" I said as he walked away I got up and walked outside for some fresh air I sat on a log that was in the grass when I felt hands on my shoulders and kissing on my neck "Dani!? I thought you went to the bathroom" i said getting up as soon as I got up I saw my ex I yelled at him "what are you doing here why are you here?" He slaps my face hard knocking me to the ground and says " I just came to see my baby and take her back home"  "I'm not your baby I'm not going with you I'm already home" I say yelling and crying getting up and running inside he couldn't risk Logan or Jake seeing him so he ran off.