Chapter 26

Chapter 26
*3 weeks later*
I get a call from the doctor saying I need to come in immediately I was staying at Daniels at the time "Daniel we need to go back to the doctors immediately can you take me" I asked getting out of bed "yes of course but why" he said getting up "idk they said immediately" I said walking out of the room and downstairs
*at the doctors*
I went o the front desk and said "my name is Danielle Paul I got a call from my doctor saying I need to come in immediately" I said "ahh yes right down the hall and to your right " the nurse said pointing down the hall Daniel and I walked down the hall and to the right and knocked on the door "come in" we heard walking in "Daniel Danielle welcome we need to talk there was a mistake" " what do you mean a mistake" we said taking a seat "yes you had a miscarriage but you were having twins so you do still have one baby just one of them didn't make it" as soon as he said that I put my head in my hands and cried as Dani rubbed my back "how could you miss something like that" Daniel said "I'm not sure but I can happen" the doctor said I looked up at the doctor and Daniel and walked out Daniel following me I sat in the waiting room and cried as Daniel held me "Dani can we go home please I can't stand it here" I asked getting up "yes let's go home but we need to tell everyone" he said getting up and putting his arm around me and walking out "yea we can tell them when we get home I'll text Logan and Jake to meet us at your place" I said taking out my phone and texting Logan and Jake we got in the car and went home when we got home Jake and Logan were already there and inside we walked inside and everyone immediately stood up I looked at everyone and walked over and said "so I am pregnant but I was having twins but one of them didn't make it that why I was in so much pain " I said as Daniel wrapped his arm around my side "congratulations and I'm so sorry but we will be here for you whether you like it or not" Jonah said "thank you Jonah but in going to go upstairs and take a shower" I said walking upstairs I took a shower and put on one of Daniel oversized hoodies and some shorts and laid in bed on my phone until Daniel came in and laid down next to me and asked me "are you ok how are you feeling" "yea I'm ok I guess I'm just in shock like how could they miss it it's a living thing with a heartbeat"I said laying my head on his chest "well as long as your ok I'm ok I love you Danielle and that love won't ever go away" he said kissing the top of my head "thank you Daniel I love you too and that love will last until the end of time" I said as Daniel played with my hair "do you want to watch a movie"Daniel asked "yea which movie" I said looking up at him "you choose" he said "finding dory" I said excitedly "ok ok sure" he said grabbing the remote and putting on the movie halfway through the movie we fell asleep.