P R O L O G U E

Just another day in the same old school, same old class, and with the same old people. She stretched her sore muscles from P.E. and flopped onto her bed, pulling her hair out of her messy ponytail as she did so.

Evelyn grabbed her phone from the bedside table and went onto Instagram, scrolling through the app. "Luna got a boyfriend?!" She jumped a little in surprise, causing her phone to... unfortunately drop onto her face. "Oww..."

The brunette quickly turned over on her stomach, looking at the photo posted by Luna displayed on her screen. "Aish, she left me." Evelyn closed her eyes and threw her phone to the side. "How could she get a boyfriend without telling me? Honestly thought we were best friends."

"And then there's me and I'm dating my phone... That's fine too, right?" Evelyn picked her phone up once again, and leaned in to give it a peck.

What she didn't know was that this simple action would've thrown her life down a completely different road.

Suddenly, white smoke filled her room, and she felt her lips on something soft, rather than the cold, hard screen of her cellphone. Evelyn was held tightly in its embrace, unable to move as her eyes widened in shock.

"Yah, good morning."

"Who—who in the world are you?" Evelyn stuttered.

The man in front of her had silvery white hair, deep brown eyes still filled with sleep. His lips were a light tint of red, with a slight pout from being woken up. His facial features were perfect, like each were carefully placed on by the lord himself.

He ran a hand through his hair. "My name's V. Well, that's what my model is called, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like."

V winked, causing Evelyn to blush. "Don't—can you please let go of me? We're... we're too close..." Her head was against his chest, and she could hear his steady heartbeat.

"I mean... you're the one who kissed me..." V shrugged before hugging her tighter. "But I do have to admit, it was as nice way of being woken up!"

"What do you mean?" If this was a comic, you would've been able to see a large question mark floating on top of Evelyn's head.

"What do you mean what do I mean? You're the one who said you were dating me, then kissed me, and now you're staring at me like I'm an intruder." He pouted, loosening his grip on the girl. "What do you want me to do?"

"W—wait, give me a moment." Evelyn thought for a second, before sitting up and staring at the boy. "A—are you telling me that you are my... phone...?"

V chuckled before taking her into his embrace again, "What do you think?"

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys! This is lostkookiez, and I hope you liked the prologue of Low Battery! The next part will be posted next week<3