F I F T E E N

Evelyn fell silent.

Please don't tell him I visited... it'll cause him some heartaches.

What did Sakura mean?

Before she could answer, the door was crashed open and hit the wall with a loud bang.

"OUR MAKNAE!" Baekhyun screamed, charging into the room, before clamping his hands over his mouth, "Whoops... maybe that was too loud...?"

"Baek... this is a hospital..." Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

He had a bandage on his hand and arm, which Evelyn assumes is where he got burnt.

"You do realize I'm older than you?" Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol, batting his hand away.

"You may be older, but you're so much shorter and small and cute and—"

"Quiet down..." Junmyeon walked over to sit down beside Evelyn, almost sitting on V but he moved out of the way just in time.

V slowly made his way to the corner of the room as the other members of EXO walked by Sehun. He watched as they questioned Sehun about his injuries, joked a round a little and laughed together.

His eyes began to water. Soon enough, a tear fell from his eye and he looked down to wipe it away with his sleeve.

"Oh, Chanyeol, how's your hand?" Sehun looked to the man with elf-like ears, "I heard you got burnt."

"This?" Chanyeol lifted his hand and shrugged. "It's nothing. I got scared by the firework, and fell slightly closer to it."

"You see, Sehun, you shouldn't worry about the rest of us right now." Minseok chuckled slightly, "You're the one that's injured, not us."

Sehun rolled his eyes and pressed his lips together. "I wasn't worried, I was just... curious."

His childish face made the whole room burst into laughter. Evelyn looked over to check on the phone in the corner, to see him smiling back at her.

But she could see the sorrow in his eyes.

His eyes showed very mixed emotions, half upset and half happy. The negative side consisted of... disappointment? Regret? Whatever it was, it made Evelyn wonder what this man has been through.

Jongin noticed the subtle changes in her facial expression, "You alright, Evelyn?"

"Hm?" She jumped slightly, not expecting him to suddenly talk to her, "Me? Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay maknae, seeing as you're injured, we'll give you a free pass today to tell us to do whatever you want." Junmyeon couldn't help but to smile at his band mates.

"Suho!" Jongdae rolled his eyes as everyone else groaned. "How could you say that? Don't you remember what he made us do last time?"

In the other members' defences, the last time Sehun got a free pass to do whatever he wanted, Jongdae ended up in the dishwasher, Chanyeol and Baekhyun nearly kissed, Kyungsoo got stuck on top of the bookshelf and Jongin danced to enough girl group songs for a lifetime.

"What was that?" Junmyeon glared at Jongdae. "Oh, you don't want chicken for dinner? That's fine too. We'll all have chicken and you can sit on the side and watch us."

The younger one did his signature whine and stopped talking after that.

...

"What?!" Myra's eyes widened at the news article on her phone. How could the concert management have been so careless?

She rushed downstairs to the front desk and asked for Sehun's room number, but the secretary would not give it to her.

"Sorry, this person is a public figure, we can't let anyone other than people he knows personally in." She said with a professional smile.

"I know him personally!" Myra practically shouted, "You can call him if you'd like—my name is Seo Myra."

The secretary gave her a doubtful glance and punched in a few numbers on the phone.

"Who's this?"

"The secretary at Seoul Hospital. A lady by the name of Seo Myra claims she knows you personally and wants to see you. Should I let her in?"

Sehun paused for a moment before replying. "Seo Myra? I don't know anyone with that name. Don't let her in."

The secretary hung up and looked at Myra. "Sorry, Mr. Oh says he doesn't know you. Now if you'll excuse me and let me do my work..."

The nurse brought Myra back to reality, gently shaking her. "Ms. Seo, are you alright?"

Myra nodded, still dazed from her thoughts as she slowly stood up.

The secretary's expression is something Myra would probably remember for a long time. Her gaze was filled with disgust and scorn, her chin tilted up a little as if she was looking down on her.

Myra shivered a little, just thinking about it made her heart feel heavy.

Why did he act like that the other day if he had no interest in her? Why did he make her heart flutter like that if he was just going to act like this is a game?

A playboy.

She has seen them before in romance novels, but who would've thought she'd actually meet one in real life?

Especially since this playboy is a idol. A world famous one, at that. Was his on screen persona all just an act?

How could I ever think he'd actually like me? Why would someone like him date a nobody like me? She laughed sarcastically at herself. Maybe I should just forget about everything that happened.

He couldn't have meant anything anyways. All Sehun said was that she was cute and gave her his number.

But why does it hurt so much?

Was it because she had gotten so used to being a ghost in society that when someone does something as simple as starting a conversation with her, it impacts her this much?

So pathetic.

She looked onto the hospital bed beside her and held the figure's hand tightly.

Seo Myra, you need to stop getting distracted.

You have way too much on your plate to be dwelling on little incidents like these ones.

——————————————————

A/N:

Thanks for reading <3 I honestly kind of feel bad for Myra...

And I hope I'm not portraying Sehun badly! He's a total sweetheart and he would probably never do anything like this in real life >_<

~ lostkookiez