T H I R T Y - T H R E E

The black Ferrari pulled up in Luna's drive way. She knew it was Hoseok, picking her up to head to his parents' house.

Taking a quick glance in the mirror by the door, she flattened a stray piece of hair and fixed her dress. She'd never acted for something like this, but it sounded fun so why not? She also gets to earn money. She threw on a long, black coat as she exited the door, locking it on her way out.

Hoseok got off the car when he spotted Luna as she walked down the stairs leading to the drive way. Like the gentleman he is, he opened the door to the passenger seat and gestured for her to sit down.

"Thank you." Luna smiled politely, his simple actions causing a small ripple in her heart. When he got into the driver's seat, she couldn't help but ask; "So... how much will you be willing to pay me for this?"

Hoseok paused for a moment, clearly surprised to see a girl as gorgeous and elegant as her ask such a question about money so bluntly. "Well... as much as you'd like. You're already doing me a huge favour by agreeing to this, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to decide the money."

"Hm, alright. I'll think about it and let you know." Luna grinned as the car left her drive way and onto the road. "You're a good actor though, right?"

"Of course." Hoseok answered nonchalantly, "I just needed a partner who acts as well as I do, which is why I reached out to Evelyn first. Seeing as you said she had a boyfriend, I thought maybe you'd be willing to do it."

"I'm sorry, what?" Luna looked bewildered. When did she ever say that Evelyn had a boyfriend? When did Evelyn even get a boyfriend?

Being the intelligent guy he was, Hoseok understood immediately what was going on. "Never mind."

Possibility number one: Evelyn wasn't willing to help him so she said she had a boyfriend, but realized that she was being rude so she said that Luna sent the text.

Possibility number two: Evelyn's "boyfriend" just happened to see the text and replied, but Evelyn didn't want people to know that she had a boyfriend so she said it was Luna who texted.

Possibility number three... there is no number three.

Luna raised an eyebrow but dropped the conversation. If Evelyn got a boyfriend without telling her...

Tae.

Her eyes widened at the thought. It made sense, he acted so comfortable around Evelyn even though he had just transferred here. He sat next to them at lunch and next to Evelyn in class.

But why didn't she tell her?

Luna sat there, deep in thought for a little while. Her mind drifted off as she leaned her head against the window, her eyes gazing onto the sidewalks as they sped by.

"We're here." Hoseok's voice dragged her mind back to reality, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Act natural and enjoy the dinner."

Luna returned to her senses and grinned, having faith in her acting skills. "Alright!" Being the foodie she was, she couldn't be more excited about eating. Hoseok smiled slightly, opened the door and exited the car.

Luna was about to open the door and follow after him, but Hoseok beat her to it and opened the door for her. "I shouldn't let a lady's hand touch the car handle."

A blush crept up her face as she exited the car, smoothing out her dress. They made their way to the front entrance of the mansion and Hoseok rang the intercom.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok! Come on in." The voice of a woman, whom Luna assumed to be Mrs. Jung, answered the intercom and the metal gate unlocked. There was a security guard standing by the front door and he bowed politely when he spotted Hoseok.