T H I R T Y

"Who are you here for?" The secretary of the SM building glanced at the woman in front of her.

"Oh Sehun." She smiled, "Just give him this and he'll understand." She passed her a single lavender.

The secretary raised an eyebrow but paged someone to do it. "Alright... please have a seat in the waiting room."

She wasn't supposed to let regular people enter the building, let alone meet one of their artists, but she recognized this woman here.

The adopted daughter of the Han family, one of the most respected families in the country. Her name was Sakura.

Obviously she couldn't risk offending one of the daughters of the Han family, so she let Sakura do what she requested.

The second Sakura left the room, the secretary noticed the ruckus outside of the glass doors. A girl with wavy blonde hair was held back by security. "I need to speak with him in person!"

She raised an eyebrow and walked outside, "What's going on out here?"

"I need to speak with Sehun, Oh Sehun." Myra answered, trying the free her arms from the grips of the men. "He did something really kind for my family and I need to thank him in person."

The secretary sighed and rubbed her temple. Two people looking for the same person in one day?! She knows Sehun is a public figure, but usually the fans don't even attempt things like this because they know that they won't get what they want. But today...

"I'm sorry, I can't—"

"It's alright, let her in. I know her." Chanyeol was just coming down to the lobby to grab some coffee, but he happened to bump into this scene.

The secretary and the security both looked skeptical but let go of Myra.

Chanyeol has heard lots about this girl from the maknae. At first he thought he was just playing, after all, the trauma that his past relationship cost him was something he hadn't been able to forget for a few years. But then he realized, based on what Sehun told him, that he really fell in deep.

He was glad to see the youngest walk out of it, though.

"Myra, right?" He knew exactly who it was immediately, despite never seeing Myra's photo. Sehun's descriptions matched this woman perfectly—blue eyes, blonde hair, mixed, tall, and, very beautiful.

The woman nodded in response.

"I'll call Sehun and tell him to come down and talk to you." Chanyeol said, pulling out his phone. After the line went through, he placed his phone to his ear. "Sehun? Someone's here for you. Come down to the lobby."

Myra waited by the reception with Chanyeol sitting next to her.

A few minutes later, the blonde maknae walked downstairs, holding a single lavender. The elevator was connected to the waiting room, so the first person he saw was Sakura.

"You... the bartender from the other day?" He raised an eyebrow. "You gave me this?"

Sakura smiles. "Sehun. It's me. Lavender. I came back for you, aren't you glad?" She walks up to him and places her arm around him, giving him a hug.

Sehun tensed and moved away from the woman. "I don't know you. You're not Lavender."

"Sehun..." Sakura's eyes filled with tears—crocodile tears—as she looked at him in disbelief. "Remember? That fire, I was seriously burned and I lost the skin on my body and face. I was miraculously saved by doctors and I had cosmetic surgery to make me... normal again..."