S E V E N

"Geez, Sehun!" Evelyn pouted as she sat down in the seat of the restaurant they had ended up at. "Now everyone in the school is going to be talking about me."

She pulled out her phone which was thankfully now revived again and at fifty percent power.

However this also meant that—

"Missed me?"

—V would be back.

"We just saw each other yesterday..." Evelyn murmured under her breath quietly as she glanced over the menu.

"Order whatever you'd like," Sehun smiled, somehow not noticing the smoke that Evelyn's phone had produced.

Evelyn nodded and flipped through the menu, skimming over the dishes. So the smoke is invisible to others too?

"Hmm... I think this one'd be good." V came over and pointed at one of the dishes on the menu.

"I'll trust you." Evelyn whispered, sticking her tongue out jokingly and waving the waitress over.

V, however, flew somewhere else that Evelyn didn't know of. She shrugged it off and knew that he'd be back sooner or later.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress looked at Evelyn, and when her gaze landed on Sehun, her eyes widened. "Oh my god, are you...?"

Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Shh..."

He placed his pointer finger on his lips, gesturing for her to be quiet about his identity. The least he wanted was for fans to recognize him while he was at lunch with his sister!

The waitress nodded like a bobble head, "I won't tell anyone, I promise!"

"Thanks." Sehun chuckled a little. "Now, I'd like..."

~skipping the order process because the author was too lazy to make up dishes~

"You're cute." He side smiled at the waitress after she wrote their order down.

Sehun took her pen and gestured for her to open her palms, which she did gladly while blushing. Sehun quickly scribbled a number with two words beside it, "Call me."

The waitress read her palm and gasped as she quietly fangirled when Sehun winked at her. She nodded again immediately before leaving to place their order.

"Sehun!" Evelyn rolled her eyes. "I don't think it's appropriate for an idol like you to just openly flirt and give out your phone number?"

"It doesn't really matter," The man shrugged, "The phone number I gave was just an extra phone of mine that I don't use, so it wouldn't affect me even if she revealed it."

"Wae?!" Evelyn slammed her hands on the table, shocked at her brother's words. "So you just flirt with girls and give them a random number?! Is that all we are worth?!"

"Evelyn, don't say we, girls like her are all the same." Sehun rolled his eyes, sneering. "All they want is something to reveal to the public. They want to brag, and become famous, so why not give them what they want and have them understand the consequences?"

"Sehun... what happened to you?" Evelyn widened her eyes in shock.

Even though she used to always fight with Sehun, he never crossed that line. But now, having not seen him for a couple of years, he's changed... so much...