T H I R T Y - T W O

Evelyn's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my god!"

"Come on now," Taehyung smiled, "Yes or no? If you say no, I'll have to take this back and ask a different girl." He said jokingly.

"Yes!" Evelyn grinned and took the rose from his hand, jumping up and hugging him.

"Hey, now my statement is valid." Taehyung said after Evelyn let go of him. This comment made her slap him lightly on the arm.

"That reminds me, I should ask Luna if she'd be willing to act as Hoseok's girlfriend." Evelyn spoke, sighing when she finished the sentence. "She's a good actress and all, I just feel bad asking her right after she goes through a breakup."

Taehyung glanced at her before gently kissing her forehead. "Don't frown, you'll get wrinkles if you frown too much. You'll still be gorgeous, I just doubt that you'll be happy if you get wrinkles." The look in his eyes said it all—he wanted to make her the happiest girl on the planet. "It might help Luna take her mind of off the break up."

Now that they're relationship was official, maybe he'd be able to make that happen.

"I think I'll text her later." Evelyn nodded her head, "Oh yeah, where are you currently living?"

"A few blocks down." He replied, playing with her long, wavy brown hair. "It's getting late, you should go to bed."

Evelyn blushed and nodded. "Yeah, and you should probably get going too."

Taehyung gave her a peck on the lips before standing up. "See you tomorrow at school!" He said while putting on his jacket.

"See you." She waved, a sheepish smile forming on her lips. As she heard the door shut, she sighed. Pulling out her phone, she went to Luna's contact and pressed the call button. It was a bit late, but she knew Luna was a night owl and she was definitely still up and awake.

After three rings, she picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey. I have an acting job, will you be interested in it?" Evelyn asked.

"Hmm... do you have the details?" Luna raised an eyebrow.

"Not at the moment, but you basically have to act as," she paused before continuing, "Hoseok's girlfriend."

Luna went silent. "Hoseok? As in, J-Hope?"

"No, as in 707." Evelyn rolled her eyes before quickly adding, "I was being sarcastic."

"How much is he willing to pay me?" Luna's curiosity took the best of her and she wanted to take this chance to get to know Hoseok.

"Uh... I don't know." Evelyn laughed a little, "But he is the future owner of BH Corp., so it's probably not gonna be less than what you're expecting. You should probably discuss that with him."

"Alright." Luna replied, "I'll do it. Send me his phone number after."

"Okay!" Evelyn nodded. She hung up and texted Luna Hoseok's number, letting out a sigh of relief.

Walking into her room, she fell onto her bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

What would tomorrow bring?

Well... who knows?

...

Tomorrow did not bring good news.

The pictures of Myra and Sehun were everywhere. On social media, the news, even plastered around the neighbourhood.

There was one where Sehun carried her bridal style.

One where Sehun had his finger under her chin, lifting her face up in a manner that looked like he was about to kiss her.

One where he had thrown his jacket over her and walked her into the hospital.

EXO member Oh Sehun's mysterious girlfriend exposed?!
Sehun's secret relationship revealed!
Oh Sehun's girlfriend information leaked!

The news has been on the top line of all the famous publishing companies and Sehun's Girlfriend became the most searched term on Naver within just a few minutes.

"Sehun..." Junmyeon glanced over at the maknae who was sat on the couch, nonchalantly drinking his juice. "You need to do something about this."

"What can I do about this?" He shrugged, "Manager-hyung has already scolded me for this."

"But she's not your girlfriend! At least clarify it to the public!" Junmyeon raised his voice, stressed at the way Sehun was treating this situation. It wasn't a game! It could easily ruin his career if this wasn't taken care of properly!

"Yet," Sehun said, "She's not my girlfriend yet."

The originally loud room fell so silent that you would've been able to hear a pin drop. All eight pairs of eyes landed on Sehun as if they were waiting for him to give some sort of explanation.

"Sehun...?" Jongdae raised an eyebrow. "Are you seriously planning on dating?"

The younger one nodded, "Why not?"

Minseok sighed, opening his mouth to speak. "Are you going to take this relationship seriously or are you going to treat her like all the other women you've played with?"

Guilt crept over Sehun's mind as he recalled his first meeting with Myra. He really was an *sshole to her. Thank god Evelyn had been there to talk some sense into him. "I'm serious."

The eldest could see the determination in Sehun's eyes and chuckled. "I'm so glad you've gotten over her."

"Not only that, 'she' has gone crazy too." Sehun mumbled under her breath.

According to the police after an inspection of Sakura, her will of becoming Evelyn was so strong that it altered her brain. She basically convinced herself that she was Evelyn.

She'll probably be sitting in jail for the next little while, though.

"Hyung, I really, really like Myra." He said, his voice full of sincerity. "I'm not letting her go."

Chanyeol glanced at the youngest with a smile and walked over, ruffling his hair. "This might be hard, as you are an idol, but I'm sure manager-hyung will work something out."

Sehun nodded. At the same time, the doorbell to their dorm rung and made all eight of them jump.

"Who's that? Did anyone invite company over?" Baekhyun made his way towards the door as he asked the members. When they all shook their heads, he peeked through the eye and saw a girl. The girl that was on the news, more specifically.

"Sehun, I think she's here for you." He winked and nudged the maknae.

Sehun rolled his eyes and went over, unlocking and opening the door.

———————————————————

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

I just wanted to stress how thankful I am that you're taking the time to read my fanfic!

I still can't believe we're almost at 5K reads—I expected this book to not even get any reads when I first posted it  >_<

Seeing all your votes and comments make my day every time, and it motivates me to continue writing this story that I probably would've otherwise given up on ^^

I'm signing off here! I'll update again next week XD

~ lostkookiez