S I X

"So... how's that boyfriend of yours?" Evelyn smirked, looking at Luna with a meaningful gaze.

Of course, she still hasn't gotten over the fact that Luna decided to just start dating without telling her as she is her best friend, but now Evelyn's beginning to be curious of this guy.

"He's super nice and amazing." Luna rolled her eyes, knowing that Evelyn was trying to make her embarrassed.

"And your brother doesn't care at all that you have a boyfriend?" Evelyn raised an eyebrow.

"Actually... he doesn't know." Luna stuck her tongue out. "And I don't plan on him finding out. If you dare tell him during the filming of that drama—"

"Oh Evelyn, please come down to the office. Oh Evelyn, please come down to the office. Thank you."

"What did you do this time?" Luna giggled.

"Hey, don't make it sound like I'm a bad student. I'll be back." Evelyn laughed and walked out of the classroom.

She made her way down the stairs as she began recalling what she could've done to be called down to the office, but she was definitely in dress code, and she hasn't done anything out of the ordinary either...

All her questions were answered the second she saw her brother in the office.

"Why are you here?!" She widened her eyes.

"Hey, hey," Sehun walked over and ruffled her hair, "Why didn't you answer my calls? After being rude to your older brother, don't you think you should apologize?"

"For your information, my phone died." She shrugged. "Now why are you here?"

"I'm taking you out for lunch," Sehun chuckled, "Don't be so aggressive."

"I don't need you to take me out for lunch!" Evelyn crossed her arms in front of her chest, "I have friends waiting for me."

"Sure you do." Sehun looked at her in annoyance. "Now come on."

"No thanks, goodbye." Evelyn made a face at him and ran back upstairs to the library.

Sehun shook his head and muttered under his breath, "Shouldn't she be happy if her very handsome brother invited her out for lunch? Gosh, I'll never understand this sister of mine..."

Despite complaining, he still followed her upstairs as they haven't seen each other in a long time and Sehun really wanted to talk to Evelyn. Nothing too serious, but just to have a conversation like normal siblings do.

"What happened?" Luna asked Evelyn as she walked back in.

"Nothing much." Evelyn yawned. "Now where were we?"

Sehun cleared his throat, as both girls' gaze landed on him. "Now are you coming?"

Of couse, having the advantage of his long legs, he had caught up to Evelyn very fast despite the large distance between the office and her classroom.

"I already said I'm not." Evelyn ran over to push him away, but failing.

"Hey, Luna." Sehun waved at the blonde like nothing's happening. "Kyungsoo wanted me to tell you that 'You can't hide anything from me.' "

"What—What's that supposed to mean?!" Luna stuttered.

"Well, I dunno. Are you hiding anything from him?" Sehun raised an eyebrow as Luna tensed a little, guilty. "I think you would know better than I do. Now, excuse me and Evelyn."

"Hey! You can't just—Evelyn!"

Ignoring Luna's calls, Sehun took her hand and dragged her out of the school,  girls who saw them whispering to each other.

"Oh my god, is that Sehun from EXO?"
"Evelyn is his sister right? But why is he at this school?"

...

Jimin frowned and sighed as he walked into the practice room for rehearsal.

"Hyung, what happened to your cheek?" Jungkook ran over and stared at him.

It wasn't like Jimin to get hurt, let alone on his face, because they all know how important his face is to him. There's no reason he'd be showing up to practice with a huge red mark on his cheek.

"Valencia happened." He groaned. "You know, Mr. Kang's daughter."

"Really?!" Jungkook widened his eyes, "Did she slap you?! Why?!"

Jimin sighed, "Long story short, she was trying to slap Evelyn and I stepped in."

"Who tried to slap Evelyn?" Yoongi walked up to them, anger showing in his pupils.

"Okay, let's just forget about it." Jimin sighed again in annoyance, "Shall we start?"

"Jimin, is that—" Namjoon ran over and gestured towards the window, somehow tripping over a chair in the process but picking himself up and pointed to two figures in the distance.

Said boy walked over to the window and squinted to see the two figures. The girl was definitely Evelyn, but who's pulling her...?

Seeing his facial features, Jimin chuckled with a hint of sarcasm. "Ah... Sehun's back in Seoul?"

Yoongi also stared out the window, his eyebrows slightly furrowing together as his eyes followed them while the pair slowly left their sight range.

"Alright," Jimin turned his attention around to the boys, "How 'bout we start practice?"

Jin nodded, turning on the speaker as < 피 땀 눈물 > started playing. They all went to their positions, and began dancing.

Their main dancer, however, had his mind on something else rather than the choreography.

It wasn't that he hated Sehun, he was just mad that at the worst parts of Evelyn's life, he wasn't there beside her, and instead it was Sehun who was there comforting her.

So, a part of him blames Sehun as he feels like it was his family that took Evelyn away from him.

But another part of him is thankful that they found her when they did, or else...

... he doesn't want to imagine the rest.

Why was it Evelyn? He sighed as he danced to the music. Why couldn't it happen to anyone else?

눈물
마지막 춤을
가져가 ...

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello people! Thanks for reading :P

I know V hasn't been in the story for the past few parts, but he's coming back next part so don't worry XD

AND HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY~ I can't believe he's already 20 oml >//<

~ lostkookiez