Chapter 1

In Gryffindor Common Room

Harry told his best friends and girlfriend about Samantha and they all shocked.

"Samantha Malfoy?!" Ron yelled, in very shocked, Harry nodded.

"Then why is she in Slytherin House?" Ginny asked, Harry shrugs his both shoulders.

"She shouldn't be in Slytherin, if your parents in Gryffindor, this is confusing." Hermione said.

"Maybe she decided to choose in Slytherin like I did in Gryffindor." Harry said, sound doesn't care because he still not believe about it.

"Well, she in Slytherin and a Malfoy now. So I'm not gonna be friend with her." Ron said harshly, Hermione hits his arm hard. "Ow! What was that for?" Ron said while rubbing his arm.

"You sound so harsh!" Hermione yelled.

"And she is Potter too, Nascissa didn't given birth to Samantha." Ginny remind him. Hermione nodded in agreement.

"So wha-" Ron get interrupted by Hermione.

"What if she didn't choose to be in Slytherin? What if Malfoys made her to be in Slytherin?" Hermione said.

"She's right." Ginny said. Ron rolls his eyes and walked away.

"Harry?" Hermione said, making sure Harry is understand why.

"I still not believe Professor Dumbledore so, I don't know yet." Harry said walked away.

In Slytherin Common Room
Samantha tried to looked for Draco but she saw Pansy then walked up to her.

"Have you seen Draco?" Sam said quickly, Pansy looked worried. Pansy is Samantha's best friend.

"No I haven't, is everything alright?" Pansy asked worried.

"I just need to talk to him right now, it important." Sam said. Pansy saw Draco talking to Blaise.

"He over there with Blaise." Pansy said pointing them.

"Thanks! Explain later." Sam said, walked off to Draco.

"Ah, hello sis." Draco said, Samantha look disappointment. Draco is worried.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sam said, Draco is confused. "Why didn't you tell me that I'm a Potter!" Sam said yelled at Draco, making Blaise become shock.

"Who told you?" Draco asked, little harshly.

"Does it matter?" Sam said and Draco nodded. "No it doesn't! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Our parents told me not to." Draco said, Sam screamed ready to attack him but instead she punch him in face. Everyone in the room is shocked. Sam walked out of the room.

Blaise and his mates helped pick Draco up and rushed to hospital wings because Draco's face is bleeding.

Few moment later
Samantha is sitting on log by the lake, upset. The Weasley Twins walked passed Samantha, they stopped and heard Samantha is crying.

"Ma-Samantha, are you okay?" Fred asked, while him and George walked closer.

"Why do you care?" Sam said angry, making them step back just in case.

"Harry told us about you." George said.

"So what? I'm a Malfoy, maybe not because I just punch my own brother for not telling me the truth about Harry." Sam said little shout at them.

"Wow, I like you already." George said jokily.

"Urgh!... Leave me alone." Sam said, George started to walked away but Fred is staying.

"I won't." Fred said, Sam looked at him, give him a evil face.

"Do you want me punch in your face?" Sam said, George gasp.

"Don't hurt my brother!" George yelled, Sam laughed.

"I won't if he doesn't leave me alone." Sam said, George trying makes Fred to come but he won't.

Sam stand up and walk closer to Fred then start to punch him but he grab her hand quickly, he is strong and Sam nearly about to fall but Fred caught her and nearly too close face each other, making George to cover his eyes not wanting to see what happens next. Fred and Samantha just staying staring each other for 10 minute until...

"FRED!" Ron yelled, making them jump and quickly apart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooo they almost kissed and Ron is furious.
Hope you enjoy it.