Chapter 9

Amelia woke up early in morning and get out of the bed, she look at Rose who still sleeping and she went downstairs to see her uncle Harry on couch, she join in sit next to him who smile at her.
"Good morning Amelia." Harry said.
"Good morning uncle." Amelia said.
"How are you feeling this morning?" Harry asked Amelia shrugs her shoulder and look down, thinking.
"I'm okay but I just.... I miss my sisters.... I mean stepsisters." Amelia said, Harry smile and hugged her.
"It's okay, maybe you should talk to your parent to see if you can go visit them." Harry said Amelia smile.
"You're the best uncle I ever had." Amelia said Harry chuckles.
"Oi! What about me?" Ron said with frown face and hands on his hips.
Amelia start to giggles, "you're just cool uncle not the best." Amelia said, Ron fake gasp and hand on his chest, "that's hurt." Ron said shaking his head.
"Oh please." Samantha said, "Ron?"
"What?" Ron said.
"Shut up." Samantha said roll her eyes as Fred start to laugh walking down.
"Yeah Ron shut up." Fred said smile.
"Amelia, if you like then you can go see them." Samantha said Amelia scream in excited and hugged her mother.
"Thank you mum." Amelia said.
"You're welcome." Samantha said.

Amelia was getting ready as door open, Rose walk in after she had breakfast.
"Where's you going?" Rose asked.
"I'm going visit my stepsisters." Amelia said, "I miss them so much."
"Aw, good luck." Rose said smile.
"Thank you." Amelia said smile back.
"Amelia! Are you ready?!" Voice call out from downstairs, it's Fred.
"I'm coming!" Amelia yelled back.
"Well, have fun." Rose said smile.
"Thanks." Amelia said left the room.

2 hours later.
Fred parked his car on car park as Amelia got out of the car along with her mother and father and also Elijah.
Amelia look round and she caught her stepsisters in the playground, "they're in playground." Amelia said point out.
"Let's go." Samantha said smile.
They all walk to playground as Amelia first one step forward to the twins, "Aria, Ashley." Amelia said as the twins look up and smile as they hugged her.
"I miss you." Amelia said hug back.
"We miss you too." Aria said smile.
"Does... your parents know you're here with me?" Amelia asked worried.
"No, we had to lied." Ashley said.
"Don't worry about us." Aria said.
"How are you and your family?" Ashley said, Amelia smile, "it's great!" She said, "that's good to hear." Aria said.
"I wish we had family like yours." Ashley said Amelia frown and confused, "why?" Amelia asked.
"Well, since you left us and our parent mood change like they're mad." Aria said sighs, "i hope they not doing what I'm thinking." Amelia said sound really scared and worried for her sisters.
"What you thinking?" Ashley asked.
"They... abuse on you?" Amelia said.
Aria and Ashley not say anything that made Amelia realise they was abused.
"This is all my fault?" Amelia said.
"No it not." Aria said.
"It is! It all my fault!" Amelia yelled just before Fred, Samantha and Elijah came join in, they were at the cafe while Amelia was alone with stepsisters.
"Is everything okay?" Fred asked.
"What is your fault?" Samantha asked.
"Everything isn't okay! It my fault that Aria and Ashley was abused because of me!" Amelia shout and ran away.
"Amelia!" Fred shout.
"AMELIA! COME BACK!" Aria yelled.