Chapter 4

"How could you?!" Harry yelled at Fred. George and Bill hold him back.

"It just happen! We wasn't plan it!" Fred yelled back at Harry.

Molly and Arthur told kids to go up their rooms expect Fred, Sam and Bill.
Molly looked at Fred, He told her he swear he didn't plan to get Sam pregnant and Molly believe him because Sam told her it was accident.
Bill congratulation to Fred and Sam and will be there for the baby no matter what how old Fred or Sam is but he know they too young but still be there for them and the baby. Arthur and Molly is happy because they always want grandchildren and they know they too young so they be there for them too and the baby too.
Molly and Arthur call kids to come down and they told them about Fred and Samantha, George, Hermione and Ginny is happy and will be there for them and the baby too but Ron or Harry have not said anything to them.
While they not say anything to them but Hermione and Ginny drag Samantha to go up stair in Ginny's room, Hermione and Samantha is sharing room with Ginny.

5 months later
Samantha and Fred is on way to the doctor to see baby ultrasound. They so excited to see their baby for first time.
They found out that they having a girl!
Samantha always want a girl and Fred don't mind either a girl or a boy as long as the baby is okay.

They arrived at home to see everyone.
Hermione and Ginny first came to me like rush and they so excited and begging it a girl and Samantha told them it a girl and they screamed then Fred and George laughed while Samantha show them a picture.
Samantha just turned 16 few months ago and Fred is 18 and already left Hogwarts. Samantha, Ginny and Hermione disappear to Hogwarts because Hermione and Ginny bring Sam to the burrow so she and Fred can go see doctor to see baby scan and then the girls took Sam back to Hogwarts and she already miss Fred.

Harry saw Samantha struggles to put book on shelf as she can't reach it. And Harry walked to her and took book then put on shelf.
"Thanks." Sam said. Harry nodded and walked away, still avoiding her.

(Sorry to skips)
4 months later
It is May
Samantha walking down corridor on way to library until... Pansy pushed her out of way and Sam fell to ground land on her stomach and she screamed in pain, Harry saw Pansy ran away and he ran to Samantha who still screaming in pain. Samantha told Harry that the baby is coming and he pick her up and rush to hospital wings and lay her on bed while Madam Pomfrey get everything set up, Harry start to walked away but Sam told him to stay with her, she begged him and he sighs then stay with and she hold Harry hand. Madam Pomfrey told her to push and she did.
Few minutes later,
"I can't do it." Sam said tears falling down and she nearly about to passed out.
"You can do it, do it for the baby, for Fred, for family... For me." Harry said look down, Sam is shocked what he just said before. Sam try her best to push and push then heard a baby cries then Sam faint.

Few hours later
Samantha woke up and saw The Weasleys, Hermione and Harry round Sam's bed surprise her and saw Fred sit on chair holding the baby.

"I'm glad you okay, I'm glad Pansy got expelled." Hermione said relief. Everyone agree with her.

Samantha just sit up and Fred gave the baby to Sam for her to hold her daughter for first time. The Weasleys go home expect Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Fred because Fred want to stay with Sam for few days so Sam need a rest and then go home as she can't do classes while she look after her daughter for while.

Sam just woke up and saw the baby is gone and she wake Fred up in hurry! Fred woke up and said,
"What wrong?" Fred said.

"Amelia is gone!" Sam said panicked.
Fred call Madam Pomfrey to come hurry and she arrived then he told her about Amelia and she said she haven't touch her since Amelia was born.

Someone is kidnapped Amelia!
Everyone is try find Amelia and they haven't found her yet.