Chapter 35

Samantha's POV

There knocking on the door, we stopped cheering and wonder who could that be so Harry went open it.
"Charlie?" Harry said, let him in with someone next to him was a girl.
"Charlie? Long time so see." Fred said hugged him then George, Ron and Ginny hugged him all same times.
"Who is this girl?" Ginny asked.
"This is Madelyn." Charlie said.
"Hi nice to meet you." Madelyn said.
"It nice to meet you too." Ginny said.
"But really who is she?" Fred asked.
"She is my daughter." Charlie said.
"WHAT?!" George, Fred Ron and Ginny shout in shocked to hear this.
"Where's your wife?" Ron asked.
"Or girlfriend?" I added look at Ron.
"I don't have one." Charlie said.
"How did..." George get interrupted.
"One night stand." Charlie whispers enough everyone in living room can't hear him, because there kids in room.

~

Madelyn sat down on chair in kids room where all kids are, while adults talk outside the room, they in kitchen room. Two kids look at Madelyn, "who are you?" Alyssa asked.
"I'm Madelyn, I'm your cousin." Madelyn said all kids look at her.
"You are? Who is your parents?" Rose asked, "Charlie is my dad." Madelyn said, "what about mum?" Rose asked.
"I don't have one." Madelyn said.
"Oh." Rose said Madelyn nodded.

~

"She left her?!" Ginny said in shocked, after they learned the truth, Charlie used to have girlfriend but then they broke up after she found out she was pregnant and left Charlie for good but then when she given birth to Madelyn, Charlie came to find her both of them but then when he found a house that she live in and he walk in to find only a baby in crib, nothing else so his ex girlfriend abandoned her daughter.
"I can't believe she did that." Fred said sound shocked poor child Madelyn.
"If she ever come back to find Madelyn, will you give Madelyn to her or forgive her?" Samantha asked.
"Never, she left her so there no where I will ever give Madelyn to her." Charlie said they all nodded agree with him.
"She look so much like you." Mione said Charlie thanked her and smile.

~

Madelyn and Charlie is ready to leave the house, they on way to their home.
"Dad, I'm not gonna wait until I turn 18 but right now I need to know where is mum?" Madelyn said Charlie sighed.
"I don't know what to say this but it will make you upset." Charlie said.
"I don't care if it will hurt me or get me upset but I had right to know." Madelyn said stopped walking and look at her father in serious look on face.
"She abandoned you." Charlie said.
"What? Why?" Madelyn said voice crack, "I don't know but she just did." Charlie said Madelyn start to cry as he hugged her and rub her back.
"You were only a baby when I found you." Charlie said Madelyn let go of him, "you found me? Are you my real dad or not?" Madelyn asked.
"Of course I am! I'm your father but she told me she was pregnant and left me so I was looking for you after few months that I knew you already born so I had to come find you because you need to see me what I'm like but when I arrived, your mother isn't there but you do, just you." Charlie said.
"I hate her." Madelyn said Charlie nodded in understand and sighed.
"Let go home." Charlie said smile.
"Okay dad." Madelyn said nodded.
They walking to their home and walk in, Charlie couldn't believe what he saw inside his house with confused Madelyn, "who is she?" She asked.
"This... is your mother." Charlie said.

"Hello Madelyn." The mother said.