Chapter 14

"Shocking, yep that right. Nice to see you again baby." Johnny said smile.
"Let me go!" Amelia yelled and cries.
"No baby, you're our daughter not the freak and slut daughter!" Anne yelled.
"Don't call them that!" Amelia yelled.
"Shut up!" Johnny yelled in her face that made her shut up and scared.
"Jenna, go find out more about twins please? And try find out how we going get them?" Johnny said Jenna nodded.
"Be good girl and come with us and stay live with us." Anne said sweetly.
"No!" Amelia yelled give her glare.
"Bitch!" Anne yelled snap her face.
Amelia start to crying from a pain on her cheek that Anne snap her face.
"Nice hit." Johnny said chuckles.

~

Fred and Samantha are in their bed, hugging each other and cries little because they want their daughter back.
They know they got a son but they need their daughter too. "I can't believe she was taken again." Samantha sobbing.
"Sh I know baby." Fred said rub her back to calm her down, he sighed.
"Go sleep, it's late." Fred added.

Next morning.

Fred woke up to see his wife but she wasn't in bed with him, he got up and look round in his room but she isn't here and that made him panicked so he ran downstairs to see Samantha reading book, he sigh of relief and sat next to her, she look up at him and smile, "morning." She said sighed.
"Morning." Fred said kissed her, then went heated, he slowly kiss down her neck that made her moan little, he smirks and carries on down to her chest, "Fred, stop." Samantha said.
"What's wrong?" Fred asked worried.
"We can't do this, we have Amelia to worry about." Samantha said Fred nodded and kissed her for last time.
"Sorry." Fred said, Samantha grab his hand, "once this over and we can go to hotel, just us." Samantha said smile.
"I love you." Fred said smile back.
"I love you millions." She said giggles.

~

Amelia cough up little blood, she got little bruises on her cheek and some on her stomach from her stepparent beat her up, she doesn't want stay with them and that why they got mad and hit her many times. Jenna walk in, Anne and Johnny stop what they doing and look at Jenna, Jenna smile and walk to Johnny then whispers in his ears.
"Oh my dear..." Johnny said to Amelia, "I hate to say this sweetheart but your parent aren't coming get you, it seems like they having fun at home without you." Johnny added with creep smile.
"They couldn't leave me." Amelia said.
"Oh dear, but they just did." Anne said.
Amelia start to crying after hear this.
"Stay with us?" Anne asked sweetly.
"Maybe they did left me but that doesn't mean I will never go live with you! Someone else can adopted me but not you!" Amelia yelled suddenly Johnny punch her in face that knock her out and she's unconscious now.