Chapter 36

Madelyn' mother picture above.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie shut the door behind him, "what are you doing?" He asked.
"I just want to see my daughter." The mother said Madelyn seem pissed.
"I'm. Not. Your. Daughter. Gemma." Madelyn said the mother name Gemma seem shocked how react Madelyn is.
"You are." Gemma said.
"Yes I know I am but I'm not your daughter anymore! After what you did to me!" Madelyn yelled at her then ran to her bedroom and slam the door.
"Get out." Charlie said point to door.
"No, I'm her mother." Gemma said.
"You heard what she said." Charlie said, "so get out!" He yelled after that.
"I'm sorry to say this but, I'm taking her with me." Gemma said.
"Are you deaf?! She isn't yours anymore that what she said!" Charlie yelled, then he saw two people came out of the kitchen and walk to Gemma, "who are you?" Charlie asked.
"I'm social worker, I'm here because Madelyn had to live with Gemma, she the mother and she right had to keep Madelyn." The lady said, Charlie shaking his head 'no', "no she abandoned her when she was a baby!" Charlie yelled, "there no prove, she told me that you took her daughter." The lady said Charlie look at Gemma.
"What is wrong with you?" Charlie said, "there nothing wrong with me." Gemma said, "I'm sure there is." Charlie said, "you're sick!" He yelled.
"You're liar!" He added yelled again.
Madelyn came downstairs to see what going on but then she saw two people, she did heard one of them is social worker, she ran upstairs and call someone who could to help them.

Few minutes later.

"I'm sorry, Tomas." The lady nodded at Tomas who went upstairs, Charlie was screaming no at him and try to get him away from Madelyn but he didn't know that the lady bought two policeman who grab Charlie to hold him down.
Charlie heard screaming from upstairs, she watched Tomas drag Madelyn downstairs, "let her go!" Charlie yell.
"Dad!" Madelyn shout, "help me!" Tomas dragging Madelyn to outside.

Tomas kept dragging Madelyn down little steps outside and about to put her in the car, "let go of me!" She yelled the suddenly, someone push Tomas down, Madelyn look up at Fred and George.
"Step back." One of police man hand at them to make sure they stay back.
"No one is taking Madelyn from our family." Fred said step forward.
"Madelyn told us what you all been saying, Gemma is a liar, she abandoned Madelyn." George said step forward.
"There no prove." The lady said.
"I don't care if there no prove but I mean it, she abandoned her!" George shout, the lady sighed and nodded at one of policeman who nodded back as he push Madelyn inside the police car, "no! Let her go!" Fred and George yelled, once Gemma get in the car and they all drive away, Fred and George look at each other when they realised something they ran inside the house to see Charlie on floor with bleed head.
"Oh god! Charlie!" Fred shout trying wake him up but he won't wake up.
"I get water." George said ran away.
"Water?" Fred asked confused, George came back with water in glass and throw it over Charlie face, he jump up and gasping, "oh I get it now." Fred said, "your head is bleeding." He said.
"Where is she?" Charlie asked.
"They took her." They said same times, Charlie sighed, they help him up to go their house so Mione can fix him up.