Chapter 20

Ashley's POV
Oh my god! I can't wait! I'm going on first date with my boyfriend Joshua!
But problem is, I haven't got a dress! I'm going on date tonight at 8:00pm!
I need tell Sam to help me if she can.
I look everywhere for her, God sometimes I hate this house because it got many stairs, urgh! I went to her bedroom in case she might be there.
I knocked on the door and wait for respond or someone open the door but I heard inside the bedroom like someone is whispering sound like rush but then door open, there Fred... putting his shirt on I rolls my eyes, I can't believe they were doing 'it'.
"Seriously? I thought you had enough having children?" I asked they laugh.
"What did you need?" Fred asked.
"I need mum, girl private." I said Fred kissed Sam and left the room I sigh.
"What is it?" Sam asked, sometimes I do call her mum but she isn't my real mum that why sometimes I call her Sam but maybe mum if I want to.
"I got first date tonight." I said.
"That's great!" Sam said excited.
"But I haven't got a dress." I said sound worried as I heard someone behind me, "when is your date?" Mione asked.
"8:00pm." I said, "how about, why don't we go shopping?" Mione asked.
"Yeah we should!" Sam said smile.
"Can I come?" Ginny said walk in.
"Of course!" Mione said smile.
"When we should go?" I asked.
"Right now!" They all said shouts.

~

Joshua's POV
I love Ashley so much! She so beautiful I know she a muggle but she living with her magical family, she was adopted.
I'm so excited about tonight, we going on our first date! Well her first date of course because I been on date few times with others ex girlfriend I got.
Right now, I'm taking my friends with me to shopping because I need a suit to go tonight and I need buy something very important to me, to Ashley.

~

Ashley's POV
We arrived at dresses shop, we all walk in and there a lady walk up to us.
"How can I help you?" A lady asked.
"Oh! We just need a dress for this lady Ashley, she going on her first date tonight." Mione said lady smile.
"I think I can help find these beautiful dresses for a date." A lady said wave at us to follow her to some closet room.
A lady pull out few dresses that look so beautiful that Joshua might faint or madly fell in love with me, I smile.

Then I saw Ginny gasps and ran to one of dresses and pull out to show us.
"That so prefect!" Mione squeal.
"Isn't that bit... too short?" I asked.
"He will fell in love with you if he see this dress." Sam said smile at me.
"What if others boys see this short dress, they could see my butt?" I said.
"Joshua will be protect you." Sam said.

To be continue...