Chapter 15

Few days later.

About 5 days ago it's was James's birthday and he just turned 12 yr old.

It been a week since Amelia's missing. They haven't found her yet and they don't know where she is but they think Amelia's stepparent kidnapped her.
But they don't know where her stepparent is but police in muggle world are still looking for Amelia.

Ashley and Aria miss her already and they need her back to them and her family. They wished they could go look for her but it's dangerous because their parents was chased them before.

Amelia still in the basement, she still unconscious ever since when Johnny punch her in face, she on the bed and got roped tied her hands to bedpost and ankles to bedpost too so she can't escape if she ever wake up and try escape without anyone see her.
She all bruised and cuts everywhere.

~

Samantha lay down on bed and closed her eyes for rest until she heard door open but she not bother open eyes. She felt someone sat on her bed, she felt someone grab her hand and stroke it.
"It's okay." Fred said she sighed.
"I'm worried." Samantha said open her eyes to see Fred who seem upset.
"I know love." Fred said lay down.
"How long do you think it gonna be?" Samantha asked sighed, Fred look at her, "I don't know love." He said.
"What Elijah doing?" She asked.
"He downstairs with kids." Fred said.
Samantha turn on her right side to face to Fred who on his left side face her, they kissed for while then she roll on top of Fred as Fred move her hair from neck and kiss on it then suck it when he found spot that made her moan little.
Fred's right hand on her back and other hand wrap round her neck while still sucking it, leaving hickeys there, Fred flip Samantha on bed so he on top of her, he kept kiss all over her neck then went down to her chest, she gasp when he suck her chest then he slowly pull her shirt off and kiss her breasts, "I think we shouldn't do this." She said.
Fred groan and get off her then stand up to leave the room but, "where you going?" Samantha asked Fred sighed.
"Downstairs." Fred said left room, Samantha sighed and pick up her shirt to put it on then went downstairs.
She see Fred in living room, once he saw her then look away, Samantha sighed, "everything okay with you and Fred?" Hermione asked she shake her head 'no', Hermione grab her hand and pull her to upstairs to Mione's room.
"Tell me." Hermione said Sam sighed.
"We kinda just make out and... I stopped him because we shouldn't do it while Amelia still missing." Sam said.
"What if Amelia don't want you get upset or depressed while she still missing? What if she want you have good time, just for one?" Hermione said, "she scared and she hate her stepparent so I think she really want my help to save her." Sam said.
"Let us sort thing out, let us do it but you need sometimes alone with Fred for while but don't worry we won't give up on finding her." Hermione said.
"Do you think so?" Sam asked.m
"Of course." Hermione said smile.
"Okay, thanks." Sam said sighed.

Samantha walk downstairs to see Fred in kitchen with Ron and Harry, she sighed, "Fred, can we talk?" She said.
Fred sighed and walk with her to outside that made Fred confused.
"What we doing outside?" Fred asked.
"Well, I want to stop worrying about Amelia right now but I just... I want sometimes alone with you, just you so can we go somewhere?" Sam asked.
"Of course love." Fred said smile and kissed her, "we can go hotel and having takeaway for dinner." Fred added.
"Sound good to me." Samantha said.