Chapter 27

Amelia's POV
It's been a week since I was found and in hospital, I hate hospitals so bad! Foods are disgusting and finally I'm glad I'm going home tomorrow.
I wondering who found me? Because I knew my family didn't found me because of what they are worried and never mention it who found me so I thought they didn't found me, door open as I watched my parents walk in with happy faces, they couldn't stop being happy all the time because they haven't see me for years, I'm glad I'm back honestly, I hate living in basement where step parents locked me up and beating me up, stabbing me lots but I'm lucky I'm still alive, if you have heard that I was raped but don't worry it wasn't my stepfather who did it but it was his mates, yes mates which mean it 3 men has raped me couple times and I'm very lucky I'm not pregnant at all.
"Are you excited to go home tomorrow?" Mum asked I nodded quickly, "I hate foods and hospital." I said they all laugh, "I just wish go like right now." I added they laugh again.
"Just few more hours." Dad said.
"I can't handle few more hours." I said, they smile as I sighed same times.
"Well there new kids that you haven't yet but you will be in tomorrow." Mum said I wonder who? Mm? "You have new sister and brother." Mum added I was shocked! They had babies while I was gone, "sister and brother?" I asked, "are they...?" I pause they nodded.
"Twins yes." Dad said, "Alyssa and Peter, Alyssa was first." He added.
"Is that all?" I asked curious.
"There one more." Mum said.
"You have a nephew." Dad said.
"Ashley had a son." Mum said my sister had a baby? Did she get married?
"His name is Jeremy." Dad said.
"I hope there isn't more kids?" I asked they shaking their head 'no' phew!
"Good because this family getting worse bigger." I said they laughed.
"Well, don't forget but Aria got new boyfriend Dylan." Dad said oh god!
"I don't understand why Molly and Arthur Weasley got 7 kids." I said, to be honestly I don't know why my grandma and grandpa got 7 kids, they could have know this family getting bigger when they have children of their owns.
Too much kids, too many family.

~

Next day.

Today is the day I'm going home! Whoop-hoo! I just found out that Ashley and her boyfriend are getting married soon, Ashley and Aria aren't living with my family anymore because they got houses of their own with their boyfriend and one of their son.
I heard door open, I turn round to see uncle Harry! I haven't see him since I woke up from surgery, last time I saw him was before I got kidnapped. I only saw my parent when I woke up that all, I ran and hugged Harry as he hug back.
"I miss you." I said, "I miss you too." He said back at me, he smile at me.
"Why are you here?" I asked curious.
"Your parents was busy with baby twins so I come pick you up." He said.
"Well I'm glad because your my favourite." I said we laughed, I was froze when I heard someone spoke,
"Hey! What about me?!" Ron yelled I giggled, "what I already told you in long time ago." I said stick out tongue at him then I heard Harry laugh.
"Come on, are you ready to go home?" Uncle Harry asked I nodded quickly.

~

We all arrived at the barrow house, I saw banner outside the door say, 'Welcome Home Amelia!' I smiled.
I got out of the car and walk to door with uncles behind me, I walk in, suddenly everyone jump out from their hiding and screamed, "SURPRISE!"
I saw Rose ran to me and hugged me.