Chapter 17

Few days later.

Samantha been throwing up for few days and she is in her bed having rest, Fred always come check on her every each hours because he is worried.

Fred walk in to see Sam sleeping, he put blanket over her and sat on bed.
"Mmm.." Sam mumble, woke up.
"Hey love, how are you feeling?" Fred asked, touch her forehead and cheek.
"Not great." Sam said closed her eyes.
"You're sick, it been few days and I think you should go see doctor." Fred said, "why could I need one? Hermione is healer." Sam said look at Fred.
"She worried, and she can't check on you without something she need to check on you like scan or something." Fred said Sam sighed, "we can go tomorrow but today isn't best time." She said Fred nodded and kiss her forehead and leave the room.

~

Harry watched Fred came down, "how is she?" Harry asked sound worried.
"Not great." Fred said, "we will go see doctor tomorrow." He added.
"I hope she is okay." Ginny said.
Hermione seem like she is thinking of something then her eyes widen in shocked, she just realise something but she won't say anything to them yet.
"I'm going shopping." Mione said.
"Why? We have enough foods?" Ron asked, "I need to buy something for myself." Hermione said stand up.
"Buy what?" Ron asked.
"Just girls stuff." Hermione said Ron cover his ears and say..." la la la."
They all laugh at Ron, Hermione leave the house to go shopping.

~

Samantha ran to bathroom and throw up as she felt someone hold her hair.
"Fred?" Samantha said, she felt someone rub her back round circle.
"Yes it's me." Fred said behind her.
"I'm scared." Sam said cries in Fred's chest as he wrap round her hugging.
"Sh it okay." Fred said lift her up to bedroom and put her in the bed.
"Go sleep." Fred added stroke her hair as she start to falling sleep.

~

Fred came downstairs, "is she okay?" Harry asked, Fred shake his head 'no'. "She's scared." Fred said Harry sigh.
"I think you should take her to doctor like right now." Harry said Ron and Ginny nodded in agreement with him.
"But it gonna make worse if I told her right now." Fred said.
"Fred, she's sick, if she doesn't go now and everything going to worse. You don't know what is wrong with her? What if... what if she got cancer." Ginny said Fred eyes widen and he just realise that Samantha is sick and might be got cancer or something wrong with her.
"No need doctor, I got something that might make her feel better." Hermione said after she walked in then now she walk upstairs to the bedroom where Sam was in, she walked in.

~

Hermione walked in and closed the door as she shaking Samantha to wake up as she woke up and seem confused.
"Come to bathroom." Mione said as she help Sam to bathroom, Mione gave her something that made her shocked.
"Mione...?" Sam said, seem curious.
"Just take it." Mione said she nodded.

Few minute later.

Sam came out the bathroom with tears in her eyes and hand on her stomach.
"I'm pregnant." Sam said gasps, Hermione smile and hugged her as the door open, Fred seem shocked, "Fred?" Sam said, "have you heard?" She asked.
"Yes I did." Fred said smile at her.
Hermione left the room, Fred hugged Sam, as they are crying in happiness.
"We having baby." Fred said sighed.