Chapter 13

Amelia was so happy that she found out that her parents adopted her step sisters, Ashley and Aria, she love them.
"I'm glad you're safe." Amelia said.
"I'm glad too." Ashley said smile.
"Me too." Aria said hugged them.

~

Jenna came out of the police station after she was fired, she lost her job.
Jenna seem pissed and wasn't happy. Jenna decide she want to talk someone and secretly she stole Ashley and Aria's files and also Amelia's files too to put in her handbag and start to running.

~

Fred sat in kitchen room with others. They heard the door been knocking as Amelia went get it and let police in.
"How can I help you?" Fred asked.
"I'm sorry but someone had stolen Ashley, Aria and Amelia's files." Policeman said everyone shocked.
"Who could take it?" Harry asked.
"Jenna." Fred said realise something.
"I fired her so there no way she can't be get it." Policeman said sighed.
"She been asking questions like she want to know where my kids are." Fred said that moment they heard a scream. They all ran upstairs to Rose's room.
"Rose!" Hermione said hugged her.
"What happened?" Ron asked.
"They took Amelia." Rose said cries.
"Oh my god." Samantha said cries.
"I will get my people to find her." Policeman said Fred nodded and thanked him as Policeman left house.

~

Jenna stop running when she arrived at her house and walk inside to heard a scream, she never heard that scream before but she guess her friends must have kidnapping someone that she doesn't care or doesn't know who is it.
"I got files!" Jenna yelled as she heard door open and shut it again.
"Good, where is it?" Jenna turn round  and gave files to the man and lady.
"Well done Jenna." The lady said.
"Who is it down there?" Jenna asked.
"It's our kid." The lady said smirks.
"Ashley and Aria?" Jenna asked.
"No it's Amelia." The lady said smile.
"She doesn't know we took her because we wear masks." The man said smile.
"Is that anything you need?" Jenna said grab her bottle of water and drink it.
"Of course." The lady said, "but we haven't got twins yet." She added.
"By the way, they at Fred and Samantha's house." Jenna said smile.
"Wait what?" The lady asked look at Jenna wanting to believe her.
"Yeah, they came to police station was talking about you guys abused on twins and I may have told them where twins is and they said at their house." Jenna said the man and the lady smile and hugged Jenna and kept thanking her.
"I'm so proud of you sis." The man said. Jenna smile at him and the lady.

They all walk in basement to see Amelia on chair with ropes tied her hands and ankles to chair to stop her from running or escape also she got bag over her head so she couldn't see where she is, the man took bag off.
Amelia was shocked to see... her step parents are here with Jenna who is happen to be Amelie's step aunt.