Chapter 38

Next day.

Fred's POV

I watched Charlie and Madelyn cuddle together on couch watching tv, I smile I can see they are really miss each other.
I heard knocking on the door as Mione went get it, "you can't come in." I heard she said I wonder who at the door?
"You can't tell me what to do, I'm here to get my daughter back." I know who voice that is, it's Gemma, damnit!
"Well, she isn't here." Mione said.
"Don't lie to me." Gemma said.
"I'm not lying." Mione said.
"Move." Gemma said, "no" Mione said.
"HEY! Get out!" Mione yelled as I saw Gemma walk in saw us, she see Charlie and Madelyn, oh no.
"Come home with me now!" Gemma said, "she isn't going anywhere near you." Charlie said move Madelyn behind him like he protect her.
"I will call police and social worker again." Gemma said whatever....
"Go on, I'm sure we got prove this time." Charlie said I smirks that right, we do have prove, George took picture of Madelyn cheek that got handprint Mark on it yesterday and now she got little bit bruise on cheek that prove.

A hour later.

Earlier Gemma had called police and social worker and they on their way.

Ron open the door after we heard someone knocking on the door, thank god all my kids gone to Hogwarts expect little kids are in their rooms.
Police and Social worker walk in as Gemma start to explain to them about how Charlie won't give Madelyn to her, police about walk to Madelyn like they going to grab her to Gemma's home.
"Wait! We got prove." George said.
"What is it?" The lady asked. George show the picture to her, she seem shocked, "that Madelyn's cheek yesterday, Gemma hit her twice." George said the lady seem more than shocked then police walk to Gemma who trying get away from them.
"They lying! Get off of me!" She yells.

Finally Gemma is gone, long gone.
She is send to prison for 5 years.
I wish it was forever and always.
Charlie and Madelyn hugging again, they are so happy that they are safe well mostly Madelyn, I smile when I saw Charlie kiss her forehead. I felt someone next to me and hugged me, I smile I know that hug, it's Sam.
I kissed her then her forehead, she smile at me, "I love you." She said.
"I love you too." I said smile back.

~

Two guards dragging and lightly push Gemma forward to her cell and locked the cell door as two guards left away.
Gemma seem so pissed and furious.
"I'm still coming for you." She said.
"Who?" She heard someone spoken next to her cell, "my kid." Gemma said.
"Why?" Someone asked.
"She the reason I'm here." Gemma said, "I see." Someone said sighed.
"What your names?" Someone asked.
"Gemma." Gemma said, "yours?"

"Jenna."