Chapter 23

Ashley's POV
Finally I can go home today, I been staying at hotel with Josh for 3 days.
I'm still little sore but I can walk better no limping so I'm safe to go home.
"Well, I'm going now." I said Josh nodded and kissed me then let go.
"I see you soon." Josh said I smile.
I open the door and left the room.

~

About half hour later.

I arrived at home as I walk in to see few police people in kitchen with Fred and Sam who are in tears, I'm so confused.
"What's going on?" I asked as I saw Aria walk downstairs with tears felling down her face, Sam walk to me.
"Police found a knife with blood on it..." Sam pause, "it's Amelia blood."
I was shocked to hear this, oh my god, is Amelia dead? I felt tears fell down.

~

Hermione's POV
Oh poor them! I can't believe they found a knife with Amelia's blood.
Sam, Fred, Elijah and twins must be in tears and breakdown, poor little twins never got to meet their new sister.
But lucky we got Amelia's photos so little twins can see it when they get older to see it better or know her.
I decide I should go check on Sam but I thought better to leave it for while.
I watched Ron walk in and sat on bed next to me, "are you okay?" He asked.
"I don't know." I said tears fell down.
"Oh come here." Ron said pull me into a hug and I sighed to calm down.

~

Ginny's POV
Poor them, poor Harry, he very upset. He is Sam's brother and he love Amelia so much plus he also her godfather, I know Harry got two godkids Amelia and Peter but he accepted them plus I'm their godmother because I'm married to Harry and had three kids.
I hope we find her someday as police STILL not find her body but knife.
I hate everyone kidnapped kids and we all get upset or breakdown badly but I really hate Amelia's stepparents but I always kept thinking what if they took her because that what they want.

~

Joshua's POV
I just got a letter from Ashley and I can't believe what she told me that police have found a knife with Amelia's blood, oh poor her I should go see her and hugged her until she feel better.
"Dad, I'm going see Ash." I said.
"Of course." Dad said nodded as I left.

When I arrived there but I go climb to Ashley's window, I saw Ashley and Aria hugging each other, it break my heart to see Ashley like this, I sighed and knock on window quietly as they saw me, Aria open the window to let me in then she left the room, I sat next to Ashley as she sobbing in my arms while I'm hugging her tightly and rub back.
"Sh it's okay." I said rub her back.
"She's gone." She said sobbing more.
"They haven't found her body, babe." I said she look at me, "okay, she may be still alive." I said, "I hope she is."