Chapter 11

Few weeks later.

Today it's 15th August and guess what? It's Lily Potter birthday today and she will be turning 10 years old.

"Wake up! Lils!" Roxanna yelled jumping on top of Lily on her bed. Lily groan and sit up and sighed.
"What now?" Lily said rub her eyes.
"It's your birthday!" Roxanna shout.
Lily just realise it her birthday today and she start to scream in excited.
"Oh my god! I can't wait to go Hogwarts next year!" Lily shriek and clapping her hands.
"Come on, let go down." Roxanna said.
"Okay Rox." Lily said get out of the bed.
They both walk downstairs together.

Lily and Roxanna down the bottom of the stairs and everyone jump out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!" They yelled and Lily hug her parents then her brothers and say thanked them.
"Presents first or breakfast?" Ginny asked to Lily who seem excited.
"Presents!" Lily yelled everyone laugh.
"Of course it always had to be presents." Ginny said rolls her eyes.
"Come on." Hermione said sat down.
Everyone sat down and Lily is on floor by the fireplace and open presents.

Everyone in the kitchen, eating their breakfast before they go get change and some of Lily's friends are coming soon.
There knocking on the door as Samantha went get it because she is nearly the door as soon as she open it to see Amelia's step sisters who seem scared and covered in dirt and mud.
"What happened?" Samantha asked.
"You know why." Ashley said sighs.
"I thought you went to see police?" Samantha asked confused because she had figure out that they were abused again, "we tried but our parents caught us and lock us in the house so we will never get out." Ashley said.
"How did you get out?" Samantha asked, "well, we break the window and we got out." Ashley said, "they still follow us but I don't think they saw us coming in magic world." Aria said.
"Love, who is it?" Fred called out.
"It's Ashley and Aria." Samantha shout as soon as she heard footsteps coming.
"Oh my goodness, what happened to you?" Fred asked after he saw twins covered in dirt and mud all over body.
"They being chased, by their parents." Samantha said, "they didn't went to see police but they was caught." She added.
"Come in, let get you clean up." Fred said let girls in as Amelia saw them and ran to hugged them, "Hermione, could you get spare clothes please?" Fred said Hermione nodded and went upstairs to get clothes.
"Come on girls, let me show you where bathroom is." Samantha said.

Hour later.
Lily is dressed up as fairy girl, she got fake wings on her back, Lily went sat on couch with her cousins and waiting for her friends coming over soon.
"Did you noticed that Aria kinda just limping little?" Ginny asked.
"They told me they break the window to get out of the house so." Samantha said, "she must have cut herself by accident." Hermione said as twins came in all cleaned up and clean clothes, "Come sit down." Fred said.
Ashley and Aria sat down, "we heard you break the window so you can get out, yeah?" Fred said girls nodded, "did any of you two hurt yourself by accident or your parent hurt you?"
"Aria hurt her leg when we get out of the window." Ashley said.
"Come with me so I can fix your leg up." Hermione said Aria seem scared.
"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing and plus I'm healer like doctor." Aria nodded and walk with her to different room so she can fix up her leg.