Chapter 29

Few days later.

Samantha's POV
All kids had gone to Hogwarts, Amelia got one more year until she finished. I bet all students at Hogwarts probably gonna miss her so badly if they see her.
Polices are still looking for Amelia's step parents to arrested them, they also looking for stepfather's mates too because they raped my daughter!

Right now, I'm with Ginny and Mione in my bedroom, nothing to do as my twins are sleep and Fred gone to work at joke shop with George so we all got bored and don't know what to do.
"I got ideas!" Ginny said jump up.
"What is it?" Mione asked curious.
"Why not going shopping?! Just us girls! We need a break and we could go to club having drinks and chat." She said Mione and I look at each other.
"That's great ideas!" Mione said.
"Shall we go?" I asked they nodded.

~

As we arrived at Diagon Alley, we went to clothes shop first, we look round the shop to find anything I like or they like. I found beautiful two tops i likes...

 I found beautiful two tops i likes

Then I found a gorgeous pink dress... I pay that dress for Amelia when I will send a post to her at Hogwarts because she need a dress for the Yule ball (like prom) so I bought a dress for her...

 I pay that dress for Amelia when I will send a post to her at Hogwarts because she need a dress for the Yule ball (like prom) so I bought a dress for her

After we bought stuff then we leave to different clothes shop as we walk in... I found some clothes to give Amelia because she need more clothes...

 I found some clothes to give Amelia because she need more clothes

She will be stunning in these clothes.
"Ready to go club?" Ginny asked.
"Yes." Mione and I said same times.

~

We walk inside the pub that we call it club because it got music inside too.
We went to bar to pay our drinks, we was surprised to see Pansy is working there, "oh you don't change lots." Pansy said, "so is you too." Mione said smile.
I was surprised that Pansy gave us little smile, she never smile with us, she always bullying us at Hogwarts but now I think she changed like Draco as well.
"What could you like?" Pansy asked.
"Butterbeer please, 3." Ginny said.
"Be right there." Pansy said as we find a table and we sat down, "she changed?" Ginny asked sound confused.
"Well, we all changed." Mione said.
"People always changed." She added.
As we saw Pansy bought 3 butterbeer and put them on table but we just noticed her stomach look bit bigger, is she pregnant? I wonder who she date.
"You're pregnant?" Ginny asked.
"Yeah I am." Pansy said sighed as she about to leave but Ginny stop her...
"Who is father? Is it Blaise?" Ginny asked smile, Pansy rolls her eyes.
"Blaise and I just friends, honestly we just friends, Goyle is father." She said walk away, why did she call him his last name not first name? Mm strange?
"She call him by last name?" Mione said seem confused just like I did.
"But she doesn't seem okay." Ginny said sound little worried, probably for Pansy's baby or Pansy Parkinson.
"Maybe we should invited her to come at ours for dinner." Mione asked.
"Yeah that good idea." I said nodded.
"If boys is okay with that." Ginny said, oh yeah I forgot about boys, they don't like slytherin that mean Pansy is one.