Chapter 6

I'm back! Sorry for long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amelia walk downstairs to common room and find James and Rose sitting on couch, doing nothing, she walk up to them as her cousins stood up looking happy and drag her to Great Hall.
"Stop dragging me! Why are you doing that for?" Amelia asked.
"Because it our last day today and we are happy that you coming home with us tomorrow." Rose said smile at her.
"I'm nervous." Amelia said bit her lip.
"It's okay, they will love you." James said, "especially Elijah." He added.
"Who's Elijah?" Amelia asked.
"Your little brother." Rose said.
"I had a brother?" Amelia said shock.
"Yep, let go eat something." Rose said.

Amelia and her cousins on way to lesson now, again with Harry and James kept moaning saying he wish he was sick so he can't see him, funny.
"Suck it up." Rose said giggles.
"Urgh!" James said groan and put his head on table, girls giggles.
"Ah... James Potter." Harry said as James slowly move head up, look him.
"This lesson is not for sleeping." Harry said point to James and glare little.
"I wasn't...." James get interrupt by Harry give him a hard glare, scary.
"Anyway... carry on what we been up to and I want it to be better this time." Harry said, "if not, don't worry I will give you homework to learn more."
In class, people groan when they heard homework to give out.

Hours later.
"Dismissed! Well done!" Harry said.
Everyone goes to next lesson now.
"Amelia, wait." Harry said as Amelia stopped and turn round to see him.
"Don't worry about tomorrow, Ron and I will be there with you to go get your thing from... you know... step family house whatever you call it." Harry said.
"Why can't my parents there?" Amelia asked, "Fred and George are working at Joke shop and Samantha will be look after Elijah." Harry said Amelia nod.
"See you tomorrow." Harry said smile.
"Thanks... Uncle Harry." Amelia said, Harry was froze to hear her call him 'Uncle' first time, he smile at her.

Next day.
Amelia find her cousins by the door in common room, waiting for her.
"Ready?" Rose asked Amelia nodded.

They went on train, on way to King Cross Station, Amelia is so nervous.
"It going to be okay." James said.
"I hope so." Amelia said sighs.
"Guess what?" Rose said smile.
"What?" Amelia asked.
"I asked my mum if Lily could share with Roxanna so you can share with me in my bedroom." Rose said smile.
"Really?!" Amelia said Rose nodded.
"Yep, she said yes." Rose said smile.
"How many people are there?" Amelia asked frowned and confused.
"17 include you." James said.
"How that gonna fix in house?" Amelia was surprised and shocked.
"Magic house, it look like a cabin but inside are magic that make look bigger." Rose said Amelia raise her eyebrow, (The Burrow was burned down by the way, Molly and Arthur aren't in this story, they died in old age)
"So who is this family that I haven't heard about? Like I didn't know I had a brother." Amelia said.
"My parent name are Hermione and Ron Weasley, I had a brother Hugo." Rose said look at James.
"My parent name are Ginny and Harry Potter, of course. I had a brother and sister, Albus and Lily." James said.
"There also Uncle George and Aunt Angelina, they had a twins, Freddie and Roxanna." Rose said.
"I bet you know who is your family." James said Amelia nodded.
"Yeah, my mum is Samantha and dad is Fred and my brother Elijah." Amelia said James and Rose nodded.

They arrived at station, Amelia got of the train to see her step sisters Aria and Ashley, no step-parents, that good, but Amelia notices something familiar in her sisters hands, it Amelia's stuff.
"Harry told me the truth, I wish you could have live with us. To be honestly I didn't know that our parent must have kidnapped you." Aria said.
"You found your family and you stay with them and be happy." Ashley said smile, "don't worry about us." Amelia saw Harry and Ron smiling, walking to Amelia, she hugged Aria and Ashley.
"We look after her." Harry said.
"Thanks." Aria said smile.
"I'm gonna miss you." Amelia said.
"We see you soon." Ashley said smile.

Amelia arrived new home to see banner on door say 'Welcome Home' she smile. She went inside to see her real parent there, Harry was lying to Amelia.