Chapter 25

3 years later.

Sam's POV
I'm holding Jeremy in my arms, he's 3 years old and he is Ashley and Joshua's son, he's so beautiful, he look so much alike his father and nothing like Ashley like my son look nothing like Fred.

Ashley found a house with Joshua so they live about 10 min from here to their new home, I found out that they getting married soon.

Aria found new boyfriend and live in with him as he was lonely living in house once he lost his parent who died in car crash and he a wizard, his name is Dylan Scott and he a year older than Aria.

I walk downstairs and put Jeremy down so he go play with my kids.
As I saw Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny watching Fred on his phone.

Malfoy? - Fred

Fred I know why you confusing about me calling you but this is important - Draco

Well I'm not helping whatever that important is - Fred

(By the way Fred put speaker on who everyone can hear what Draco say)

Is Amelia's important? - Draco

We all froze when he say her name.

What do you know? - Fred

I found her - Draco

What?! Where? - Fred

I took her to hospital, she pretty bad beaten up - Draco

Thank you bye - Fred

We all panicked and grab kids to cars as we on way to hospital, thank god Amelia is okay I hope but she beaten up, oh my god who could do this to her? As soon as we arrived there...

"Malfoy? Where is she?" Fred asked.
"She's in surgery." Draco said oh god.
"Thank you for bring her." Harry said.
"But why? You hate us." Ron asked.
"I can't just leaving a kid out there and leaving her to death." Draco said he sound so caring but he's changed.
"You're changed?" I said he nodded, "why? What happened to Draco Malfoy to these years?" I asked he chuckles.
"I'm not like my father." Draco said.
We all sat down, waiting for doctor.
"How is your family?" Mione asked.
"Scorpius great, if you haven't heard that he is best friend with Albus." Draco said as Harry look at him.
"Really?" Harry asked, "I didn't know."
"For 4-5 years?" Draco asked.
"Wait what?" Harry said shocked.
"Yep, 4-5 years." Draco said nodded.
"What about your wife?" Mione asked.
"She... died last year." Draco said, "she was sick." He added look down I hugged him, "I'm sorry for your loss." Mione said I let go of him and sighed.
"Amelia Weasley?" Doctor asked as we all stood up included Draco too.
"We are her parent." I said to him.
"She hasn't woke up yet but she just came out of surgery. She got beaten up really bad, she broken left leg and right arm, she been stabbed couple times and..." doctor pause, "and what?" Fred asked, "she got raped couple times."
Oh my god! "But is she going to be okay?" Mione asked Doctor nodded.
"She's not pregnant right?" Ron asked Mione smack his head, "OW!" He said.
"No she isn't, she very lucky." Doc said.
"Can we see her?" Fred asked.
"Of course but to be warn, she isn't look pretty good." Doc said walking to door.
Doc left us alone as Fred open the door and we all walk in to see Amelia on bed with bruises and cuts on face and everywhere, I start to crying and hugged Harry to was next to me.
"It's okay, she is safe now." He said.