Chapter 16

A month later.

"Oh god!" Samantha moan once Fred finished then lay down next to her, panting, "I love you." Fred said.
"I love you too." Samantha said.
Suddenly Samantha's phone ringing, Sam went get it and answer it...

Hello- Samantha.

Sam! It's Mione, police found something that belong to Amelia- Hermione

Oh my god, I'm on way now- Samantha

Bye see ya later- Hermione

Samantha put phone for down and pick up clothes to put it on, "what's wrong?" Fred asked, "police found something that belong to Amelia." Sam said Fred quickly pick up clothes to put it on hen packing bags as they leave the hotel.

~

Samantha and Fred ran inside the house to see Polices in kitchen, Ginny and Hermione was in tears, "what did you find?" Fred asked sound worried.
"Amelia's coat." Policeman said, "I'm sorry to say this but it got blood on it and it hers." He added, Sam gasps, cover her mouth and tears fell down.
"Ashley and Aria is upstairs, they won't come out the room." Harry said, Sam and Fred decide to go upstairs to twins room and walk in to see them hugging each other and sound sobbing from them, "Ash, Aria." Fred said they look at them and hugged them, as they all four start to crying and still hugging.
They think Amelia might be dead because she been missing for nearly two months but only found her coat with blood on it and she may be dead.

Next day.

Samantha woke up to see Ashley next to her, sleeping, Sam seem confused as she slowly sit up to see Aria next to Ashley and next to Aria is Fred, Sam smile when she see them in her bed together, she stroke Ashley's hair.
Samantha lay back down again and sighed, she felt one drop of tears fell down her face, she closed her eyes.
"Please don't be dead." Sam whisper.
She open her eyes, she heard her stomach making noise as she got out of bed and walk downstairs to kitchen.
She saw Harry in kitchen, he got red eyes, it seem he been crying too.
"Harry." Sam said Harry turn round, they hugged each other and sighed.
"I'm sorry about her." Harry said.
"She can't be dead." Sam said, gasps, "what if she hurt?" Sam added.
"Sh calm down." Harry said hugged her again, "they haven't found her body yet so she may be alive." Harry added.
"You're right." Sam said sighed.
"Come on, let eat before everyone get up." Harry said Sam nodded and sat down as Harry put toast on plate and gave it to her as she ate it.

Few hours later.

Everyone is up and no one haven't talked to each other, they still upset about Amelia, adults tries talk kids to speak up or play something but they won't, adults understand why they won't. They decided to watch TV.
They watched on the news and the news been talking about Amelia.

They put a picture of Amelia on news,

TV- I got some bad news to tell you all, that Amelia Weasley been missing for two months and I been told by police that they only found Amelia's coat with some blood on it, but they haven't found her body yet

TV- I got some bad news to tell you all, that Amelia Weasley been missing for two months and I been told by police that they only found Amelia's coat with some blood on it, but they haven't found her body yet. They still searching for her and they told me to tell you all that you need to keep your children inside the house where is safety, we don't know who took her. Thank you.

The adults sighed and Ron turn tv off.