Chapter 32

Samantha's POV

I walk in kitchen to see Fred holding Peter in his arms and George holding Alyssa in his arms, feeding them.
I didn't know George is here, he doesn't live here with us, he got a wife and two kids so they live their own house.
"Hello George." I said he see me.
"Morning Sam." George said smile.
"Mama!" Peter reach for me as I smile and grab him and held him in my arms, "if you haven't heard, that Draco just told us that he kissed Pansy." Fred said, what?! They kissed? They really did it? Mm maybe Pansy is the one who can be Draco's new girlfriend soon and help him raise Scorpius and he could help her raise her new baby on way soon.
"Wow." I said shocked they chuckles.

I walk upstairs after I gave Peter to Fred so I can go get change as I was still in my PJs, I walk in bedroom and I saw the letter on my bed and next to it, is a owl, I know a owl, it used to be mine owl but Draco kept it and I bought my own owl, Draco called his owl name Gus, his owl is a boy and mine is a girl, I called her Poppy.
I pick up the letter and read it...

Dear Samantha

Hey Sam, I just can't believe what really happened yesterday, I just kissed Draco and he kissed me back! I was so glad that he is okay because Goyle came round and beat him up.
But don't worry, he is okay, just bruises that's all. Good news, I'm going to see baby scan this afternoon and Draco is coming with me. I'm so excited to see the baby, I let you know what I'm having... I hoping a girl.

From Pansy
(Thanks being my friend)

I smile, 'thanks being my friend' I kept thinking it over and over again, I'm glad we're friends, I can't wait to heard the news from her soon.

I got changed and walk downstairs to see few polices in kitchen, Fred walk to me, "are you okay? You taking long time upstairs?" Fred asked.
"Oh sorry, I was reading letter that was send from Pansy." I said he nodded.
"They here to talk us." Fred said.
"Hello again, I got good news." Policeman said with happy face.
"What is it?" Fred asked.
"We have arrested Amelia's stepparent and her step aunt too." He said oh my god! They finally found them! Oh god! Amelia, Ashley and Aria will be safe and happy if they heard the news.

I went back upstairs again and pull out paper and pen, I start to write it...

Dear Amelia

Good news, police came found and told us that they have found your stepparent and aunt, they got arrested! You're safe baby. It all over. No need to worry anymore. I love you.

From your mother

I wrote two same letters but I send them to Ashley and Aria to let them know as I done them all and give it to Poppy as she took it and fly away.

Few hours later.

I was playing Peter and Alyssa on my bed, I tickled their stomach, they giggles and they turn to see a owl Poppy, they gasps and about to chase at owl but I grab letter before they do, I watched them chasing Poppy round the room as I read the letter....

Dear Samantha

Hey Sam again! I was shocked! I thought I was a month pregnant but turn out I wasn't, I'm 3 months pregnant, my stomach doesn't look bigger but doctor say it normal, some women does have bigger stomach at 3 months but sometimes they don't so don't worry about it and massive good news! I'm having a girl! Draco was in tears when he saw my baby scan! Oh my god I can't believe! He must be love my baby already, funny. But I know we just kissed yesterday but I have feeling for him, I think I love him.

From Pansy
(Here a picture of my baby)

I looked at it and I was in awe! It so cute! I could see a head and nose