Chapter 5

11 years later
Amelia Martin it her first day at Hogwarts, she met James Potter and Rose Weasley. James and Rose told Amelia that they cousin and telling them the story about their family and Amelia told them that she is adopted and doesn't know who her real parents is. James and Rose is same age as Amelia. Rose Weasley daughter of Hermione and Ron, James Potter son of Harry and Ginny.

Amelia got 2 step sisters who is a twins and they older than Amelia. The twins named Aria and Ashley. They are muggle.

When they arrived at Hogwarts and they get off of the train and ran to Hagrid who is waiting for first year children to go with him so they can take them on boat to Hogwarts.

Next day
Amelia, James and Rose got same classes and their first lesson is Defense Against The Dark Arts and James groan because his father Harry is the teacher. The girls giggles.

They arrived in classroom and blah blah blah they start to write down homework until Harry came to Amelia and asked what her name? And she told him her name and it made Harry become shocked and Amelia is confuse.
"You reminded me of Samantha." Harry said.

"Who is Samantha?" Amelia asked.

"My twin sister, she got a daughter named Amelia.... Amelia went missing for 11 years, she was kidnap when she was a baby." Harry said sadly and Amelia gasp.

"And I look alike your sister?" Amelia said and Harry nodded. "Wow strange."

"Who are your parents?" Harry asked.

"Anne and Johnny Martin, I'm adopted. They told me they found me on their doorstep as a baby." Amelia told him. Harry is shocked and realised something.

Children left the room. Harry write a letter to send to Fred and Samantha.

Dear Fred and Samantha

I don't know how to say this but I think I found your daughter at Hogwarts, her name is Amelia Martin.
She told me she is adopted and her parents found her as a baby on their doorstep. I think it is her.

From Harry Potter

Few days later
Owl arrived at Hogwarts and drop a letter on Harry lap then he pick up and began to read.

Dear Harry

Thank you for telling us and bring her to Neville's office, I have told him and he agreed so we on way to Hogwarts now to see DNA if it is her or not. We coming tomorrow.

From Fred Weasley

Harry smiled and got in bed.

Next day
Harry found Amelia in library then walked up to her and said,

"Miss. Martin, could you come with me to Professor Longbottom office please?" Harry asked her. She nodded.
They walked off to Neville's office.
They arrived there and there is Neville, Fred, Sam, George, Ginny and Hermione. Amelia is confused.

"Amelia, is it okay if we do DNA you and Fred?" Neville asked,

"Could you tell me what going on?" Amelia asked, scared.

"Amelia, Harry told us about you being adopted but I think that is not true, they may kidnapped you and told you a lie story, Amelia, Fred and Samantha might be your real parents if we do DNA." Neville said, Amelia is shocked and nodded.

After they did DNA and found out Amelia is Fred and Samantha's daughter. Everyone is shocked.
Fred and Samantha hugged Amelia for first time in 11 years. Then again whole people in the room is hugging them.

Amelia found out James and Rose is her cousin too and also she had a brother Elijah who is only 8. Amelia missed Aria and Ashley and they always love her and made her laugh and also cheer her up when she is down. Amelia decided to stay with The Weasley family as she doesn't feel right to go her step family cos they might kidnap her and told her lie so she is afraid to go there but plus The Wealsey is her real family and she had to stay with them until die.