Chapter 18

Next day.

Samantha and Fred are getting ready to go see doctor, they having their first baby scan to see if everything healthy.

They walk downstairs to kitchen to having their breakfast before go.
"Excited?" Ginny asked to them.
"Of course!" They said same times.
"Can't wait to see the scan." Hermione said sound excited, girls giggles.
"Where you going?" Elijah asked.
"To see baby scan." Samantha said.

~

Samantha and Fred arrived at the hospital to the desk to ask the lady.
"We having ultrasound today." Fred said the lady smile and nodded.
"Please take the seat." The lady said after she look at computer.

Later.

Nurse walk toward to Samantha and Fred, "are you Samantha Weasley?" Nurse asked Samantha nodded, "please follow me." Nurse said walk away as they followed her to the room as Samantha lay down while nurse get computer set up and switch on then grab wand thingy and jelly cream on Samantha's stomach and scan it.
Nurse seem shocked as Sam and Fred start to noticed her, "what wrong?" Fred asked sound worried.
"Oh don't be worried, I was just shocked that all, congratulation you're having twins." Nurse said Sam seem shocked, "t-twins?" She stutter.
"Yes." Nurse said smile and print off the pictures, Fred kissed Sam.
"Wow, look like we have fifth and sixth." Fred said Nurse seem surprised, "you had four kids?" Nurse asked.
"Two actually, a girl and boy and also we adopted twins both girls." Samantha said Nurse smile at them.
"Congratulation again." Nurse said.

~

Samantha and Fred arrived at home.
"Is it okay?" Mione and Ginny asked.
"Yes, but..." Samantha said.
"But what?" Harry asked.
"We're having twins." Fred said.
Girls scream and hugged Samantha.
"Congratulation bro." Harry said.

All kids came downstairs to living room, "can I see it?!" Rose asked.
Samantha gave picture to Rose.
"Two?!" Rose said look at them.
"Oh my gosh! You're having twins?" Ashley asked Sam and Fred nodded.
Kids screamed and jumping up and down in excited, Ashley and Aria just hugged them as Elijah join in too.
"Come on kids, you need to go back Hogwarts now." Harry said Kids groan as they walk to fireplace, one at time each kids go inside fireplace  and say Hogwarts they disappeared to there.
"Well, I better go." Harry said about to go inside fireplace but Ginny kissed him last time before he goes, he grab sand stuff, "HOGWARTS!" He yells.

Samantha and Fred look at each other and kissed then cuddle together on couch as others was chatting each other while Sam and Fred look at babies scan, they smile as Fred hand on her stomach and rub it, kissed her again.