Chapter 33

3 months later.

Samantha's POV

Today we all going to King Cross station to pick up our kids, because it their Christmas break at Hogwarts so we bring them home for Christmas.
I invited Draco and Pansy and their family coming for Christmas at our house and they accepted to come.
Ginny just invited Luna and Neville with their kids coming round too and also Harry invited Seamus and his little son that was given birth about a month after Alyssa and Peter, he's now 4, Seamus is a single father like Draco but his story is different, he had one night stand with a girl round his age but after she found out she was pregnant and she wasn't ready to be mom and can't raise him alone so she gave him to Seamus and he is happy to keep him.
Sadly Ashley won't be able to come over for Christmas because she is going at Oliver's and she will be coming before all kids go back to Hogwarts.
Aria and Dylan are coming over too, as Aria got surprise for all of us, I can't wait! I hope she probably going to say that she get married or something.
I can't wait to see Pansy and her new bigger baby bump, I want to touch it when she's come over, I miss touch my belly when I was pregnant to four kids.
I don't want having more children but Fred does but I had enough having four kids well now six kids because I adopted Ashley and Aria, I don't want end up like Molly because she had 7 kids and I got 4 so I don't want more.

We arrived at the station, waiting for train come and it arrived now, I'm so excited to see my kids back, Fred got Alyssa and Peter in his both arms.
Kids jump out the train and ran to their families as I see Elijah got out and ran to me as I hugged him, "where's Amelia?" I asked he shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, I wasn't with her all the way to here." He said.
As we saw Rose jump out the train with Amelia and their arms link together, Amelia let go of Rose and hugged me tightly like really tightly hard for me to breathe, she must be happy of something, "so tight?" I said look at her who smile at me and giggles.
"Sorry, I'm just happy." Amelia said.
"Why? I hope you don't have a boyfriend?" Fred said Elijah laugh.
"I said same thing." Elijah said smirks.
"Shut up guys. No I don't have boyfriend, it because of what you told me about stepparent." Amelia said I smile and hugged her.
"Come on, let go home." Harry said after he walk up to us and said it.
"Can't wait for presents!" Elijah yell.

Few days later.

It is Christmas Day! I woke up in morning and got changed, I felt someone kiss my neck I moan little.
"Fred, not now." I said he groan.
"Sorry babe." I said walk downstairs.

All adults got downstairs, we chat for while until we heard footsteps running downstairs and there kids screaming in excited as we all laugh at their react.
"Breakfast first." Mione said kids groans, we all laugh again as kids sat down and ate their breakfast then they ready to go living room but...
"No, get change first." Mione said kids groan and ran upstairs, I giggles.
"Ha so funny." Ron said wink at her.
Kids ran downstairs and ready to open the presents but again....
"No kids, not yet. We got to wait for guests arrived." Mione said kids scream in annoy and groans, they sat down.

There knocking on the door...

Here we go.