Chapter 2

Next day
Ron woke up and ran down stair to see Harry and Hermione there chatting, Ron walked up to them.

"You won't believe what I saw yesterday?!" Ron shouts.

"Whoa calm down, no need to shouts at us." Harry said, calm Ron down, he sighs.

"I saw Fred and Samantha almost kissed." Ron said, Harry and Hermione stand up quickly.

"What?!" Harry yelled, but Hermione isn't mad.

"What I told you yesterday about her?" Hermione reminded him.

"I don't care! She is a Malfoy. She is not my sister!" Harry yelled and walked away.

"Hermione, why are you on her side?!" Ron said, furious.

"I'm not on anyone's sides! I'm just saying..." Hermione said. Ron walked away ignoring her.

Fred came down stair.

"Is it true?" Hermione asked.

"What true?" Fred asked, confusing.

"That you and Sam almost kissed?" Hermione said, made Fred become shock.

"Um.... I..." Fred have no ideas what to say but...

"It okay, I get it." Hermione said. Fred looked at her. "I noticed Sam was very stress yesterday, but if you like her or want to be there for her and that fine, it your decision, not me, not George or anyone." Hermione said smiled.

"Thanks Mione." Fred said, Hermione said okay.

Samantha in girl's dorm room alone and Pansy walked in.

"Tell me what going on?" Pansy asked and beg her.

"I told you it nothing." Sam said annoying.

"Then why are you acting weird?" Pansy said worried.

"It homework stress me out." Sam said lied and lay back on bed sighs.

"Your lying." Pansy said, Sam groan in annoying.

"Okay! I almost kissed Fred Weasley!" She said walked out of the room leaving Pansy in shocked.

Samantha bump into Draco with bruises on his face, she step back, scared what might happen.

"How dare you?!" Draco yelled, making Sam step back more. Draco move closer to her but Sam ran away from him and he chasing after her.

Samantha running and stopped by the lake and looked round try to find something to hide but too late Draco is behind her and grab her hair making Sam screamed then he pushed Sam fall to ground and hit her head on rock hard, unconscious.

Few moment later
It is dinner time, Fred is worried about Samantha because he noticed Sam wasn't in the great hall so he went to for walk to the lake alone.

Fred heard someone shouts for help and he ran toward to that person who shouts for help until he get there and saw a unconscious Samantha on ground next to Neville.

"Go get Madam Pomfrey, I stay with her." Fred told him and he nodded then ran off.

"Sam please stay with me, please wake up." Fred begged her to wake up.

Madam Pomfrey and Neville arrived.

"Oh dear! What happened?" Madam Pomfrey said while checked Sam make sure she is alive.

Madam Pomfrey told Neville to get Professor Dumbledore while Madam Pomfrey told Fred to carried Samantha. They arrived at hospital wings and Fred put Sam on bed while Madam Pomfrey go get experiment.

Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Neville arrived.

Meanwhile later
Fred sit on chair next to Sam's bed.

"I'm promise I will never leave your side." Fred said until someone behind him...

"You really like her?" Hermione said.

"Yes but I'm too older for her and I don't think she felt same way as I do plus she Slytherin." Fred said tearfully.

"Fred, it only 2 years and it not that bad, I'm sure she felt same way no matter if she is Slytherin or not but it about love, age is just number." Hermione said, Fred looked at her and thanked her then she nodded and walked out of room.

"She's right." Sam said just woke up.

"Wait, did you-" Fred get interrupted by Sam kissed him.

"I like you too." She said smiled. Fred chuckles and kissed her again.

Fed pulled away from kiss and said...
"Who did this to you?"

Sam looked down then looked up at Fred.... "Draco." Fred become furious and ran out of the room.

"FRED! DON'T." Sam yelled.