Chapter 37

A week later.

It end of December. It's January now.

Madelyn's POV

I walk downstairs to kitchen room and grab a drink of water and I was about to grab a apple but then I heard footsteps behind me, "morning sweetie, what do you like to have breakfast?" Gemma said I couldn't dare say mum because she's sick and disgust! I hate her so badly and I miss my daddy.
I just grab apple and back to my room, ignoring Gemma saying something.

Few minutes later. I jump in shower and stay there little longer before I go in my room and get change into some clothes and I sat on my bed, reading my book that my dad gave it to me on my 12th birthday, it isn't just a book, it's album, lots pictures of us since I was born, just only us pictures, not my whole family because they didn't know I exist I was a secret, but I understand why dad never ever tell my family.

I heard door open, I sighed as I still reading my book, ignoring Gemma.
"Sweetie, let's go shopping then we could meet Felix." Gemma said, who the heck is Felix?! I look at her confused, "who's Felix?" I asked.
"My fiancé." Gemma said what the hell?! She's getting married soon?!
I look back down to my book and carried on reading what I was up to.
"Sweetie, what is matter? Why aren't you talking to me? It been a week?" Gemma said I sighed and put book down as I got up and look at her....
"I hate you! You took me away from my father! I don't want you! You abandoned me! You don't care." I said.
Then suddenly I felt pain on my cheek, I just realised that Gemma slap me.
"Don't speak to me like that, child!" Gemma shout, I'm not fucking child.
"I'm not going anywhere with you! Or meeting asshole! You hit me!" I shout.
Gemma gasp at the word when I said Felix is asshole then again she hit me.
I push her out of the way and ran out of the house, I kept ran and ran until I'm far away from Gemma and her home, I arrived at Diagon alley, thank god! I hope anyone see me and take me to my dad. I see something familiar, the joke shop I smile to myself I knew I'm close, my uncles is there as I ran inside.

Fred's POV

I'm starting to confused and curious when I heard my brother shouting my names as I ran to him then I was froze when I saw my niece is here! Madelyn is here but I could see she got handprint Mark on her cheek, I can't believe Gemma hit her, poor Madelyn.
"Madelyn, are you okay?" I asked, she give me a look, I chuckled, "I guess no." I added she nodded, I watched George hugged her how much we miss her and after he hugged her then I hugged her.
"I called Charlie." George said.

Later.

I heard door open, Charlie walk in like in hurry but when he see his daughter and hugged her as she hugged him.
"I miss you." Charlie said.
"I miss you too." Madelyn said.

They finally reunited together.

I hope Gemma isn't come find her.