Chapter 28

Samantha's POV
I watched Rose and Amelia hugging each other, they never let go of it, they are very close friends more than friend, they are best friend like sister but they are actually cousins but they wish they were sisters, Mione and I don't mind.
I invited Draco to come over so he could meet my daughter in person.
He may be my step brother in long time ago, I don't really say stepbrother but his parents was kidnapped me when I was a baby, I was taken away from Harry but Draco still my family because we grown up together, Harry and all of my family understand that, we all felt sorry for Draco because he a single father, his wife had died last year and he all alone with his son but he doesn't seem okay about it like he can't cope with Scorpius all himself, I understand it hard for him do that.
I wish I could help him like finding new girl so he could dating with and this person could help him raise his son.
Maybe I could do that, find a girl, I will tell Mione and Ginny about my plan.
Right now we having a party for Amelia and we give her loads of presents like she missed all of her birthday and Christmas presents that we have save it just in case if she alive or not.
She love all of her presents as I heard knocking on the door, I saw Fred went get it and let someone in, it's Draco and his son, when Albus see him, he ran to him and chatting with him, they are besties so of course he miss him.
I watched Draco gave the presents to Amelia who happy take it and thanked him for saving her life and not leaving her to death, I told her yesterday who saved her life and she was surprised when I mention Draco's names cos I used to told her story about Draco and his parents when I was younger.

Some adults are in kitchen chatting each other while kids up their rooms or outside garden and while my twins and Ivy are in living room playing toys.
Ivy is Neville's daughter, he came round to see Amelia to see how she doing, Seamus did come too and also Luna too with her twins son, she a single mom too but she dating Neville for about a year almost, that's good.

Right now I sat down on couch next to Draco who sat alone, watching babies playing on floor in front of him and I.
"How are you?" I asked he sighed.
"I'm okay I guess." He said smile, I know that a fake smile, he always hide his feeling and never showing it.
"I knew you since I was kid, I know that fake smile." I said he's chuckles.
"Well I thought you forget all these pasts." He said I give him little smile.
"Some of it but not all of it." I said.
"To be honestly, I miss you." He said, I smile and pull him into a hug.
"Aww, that sweet." I said giggles.
"I better go soon." Draco said I nodded, "is Scorpius okay staying here a night? I want to be alone tonight." He said.
"Of course." I said nodded as he left.
"Did he forgot to take his son?" Harry asked I turn round to see him.
"No he didn't, he want to be alone tonight so I told him that Scorpius could stay here a night." I said.
"Of course." Harry said, "Albus be happy to hear the news." He added.