Chapter 24

Sam's POV
After all kids has gone to Hogwarts, I carried Alyssa in my arms while Fred got Peter, we walked back to home.

I was feeding Alyssa while Fred doing same thing to Peter, we don't talk much since we found out about a knife.

Ashley and Aria are upstairs in their room, i bet they still upset about Amelia, I sighed, I saw Alyssa finish the bottle as I burp her and took to living room put her in crib as I heard someone behind me, Fred put Peter in his crib, I look at Fred who look at me.
"I check on Ashley and Aria." He said walk away like he trying avoid me.
I sat on couch and start to crying in silence as I felt someone hug me, I look up to see who is it, it's Harry.
"It's okay." He said rub my back.
"Fred avoided me." I said he sighed.
"Leave it for while." He said I nodded.

~

Fred on bed next to Ashley, "where's Aria?" Fred asked.
"She with Ginny." Ashley said.
"Are you okay?" Fred asked.
"No." Ashley said sobbing as he hugged her, Ashley was in stressed because of what happened with Amelia.
"Sh sh it's okay." He said she sighed but then she suddenly feel unwell and ran to bathroom then throw up as Fred hold her hair back, "it's a stress." He said, "you need to calm down and don't stress." Fred added Ashley nodded once she finished throw up and stand up but she felt dizzy then fell down again but lucky Fred caught her before she hurt herself on floor, "SOMEBODY HELP!" Fred yelled there Sam, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Aria and Ginny ran in to see Fred got Ashley in his arms.
"What happened?!" Mione shout ran to Ashley to check on her.
"She just faint right after she throw up." Fred said Sam cover her mouth like she going to cry if something happened to Ashley as well.

~

Everyone in waiting room at the hospital waiting for the news.
Joshua is in waiting room with them.
"Ashley Weasley?" Nurse asked as everyone stood up quickly.
"We're her parents." Sam said.
"What is wrong with her?" Fred asked.
"She's just stress which she shouldn't be because it will cause it or lost it." Nurse said everyone confused.
"Wait what? What's it?" Aria asked.
"She's pregnant." Nurse said they everyone gasps, Joshua in shocked.
"Is the baby okay?" Mione asked.
"She very lucky, baby is okay but you need to eye on her and don't stress her out or else she lose the baby." Nurse said, everyone nodded and sighed.
"You can see her, she just waking up." Nurse said as the parents, Aria and Joshua go in the room alone.
They see Ashley awake on bed, "hey, how are you feeling?" Sam asked.
"Sick is horrible." Ashley said they all laugh, "look like you having your morning sickness." Sam said smile.
"How long that gonna be?" Ashley asked, "can't tell you." Sam said smile.
"Fred?" Ashley asked he laugh and shaking his head 'no', "dad?" She said it again but Fred was shocked to hear her first time called him dad, he smile.
"Few weeks, maybe less." Fred said.
"Great! Just great." Ashley said cross his arms with disappointed face.