Chapter 3

Rio was a beautiful place, filled with so much culture and people, anyone could get lost in it. Especially four criminals on the run. I know what you're thinking, four? I thought it was always one?

It was only one, until I left with Dom. The FBI started to poke around into my family, asking more questions than they ever did before.

Of course, my mom told lies about me, not knowing that the lies she told would get me arrested as well. She clams I slapped her, pushed her around, stole money, and kidnapped Paris.

Now, they want Dom and me.

Brian was our spy, informing me anytime they got to close or was onto something. That's how Dom and I have been able to sneak around. Then, they caught Brian. Our spy was now out partner, running with us from the FBI and calling him a criminal as well.

Mia soon came after, caught stealing a car in hopes she could get it across the border for us. She failed. Now, she's on the run with us.

This, one person run, turned into four real quick. Brian and Mia stuck together while Dom and I did the same. We were criminals on the run, yet we never stopped our little missions.

If it wasn't for Dom, we wouldn't have as many friends as we do, nor enemies.

Right now, Dom, me, Vincent, and a few of his buddies, were driving fearlessly down some sand, following a train that carried the one thing we loved more than each other.

Cars.

Brian came over the walky as we approached the train, "Hey, we've found them. Second-to-the-last freighter." We picked up speed, reaching the second to last freighter in a matter of seconds.

I was thankful, as much as I like fast cars, this old beaten up, truck like ride was bouncing around worst then popcorn in a microwave.

Dom and two other men cut out a giant hole in the train, ducking as it flew off. There stood Mia and Brian, smiling when they noticed Dom and I. Vincent jumped on board, yelling to Mia and Brian, "Look who showed up."

That was the catch, Dom and I weren't supposed to be on this train, nor was Mia and Brian. But when Vincent told Dom and me what Mia and Brain were doing, we had to join. With Vincent, who knows what will happen.

Mia rushed up to me, hugging me before a minute before hugging her brother, "God, I'm so happy you're both okay."

I looked at Brian, "I thought we told you to lay low?"

"Been running on fumes, had to make a call," Brian said, making Dom nod in understanding.

"Hey! Quit talking! We only got the two-minute window," Zizi yelled, getting the cars ready. Dom nodded, "Let's go, Vince."

Zizi walked up to Dom, Brian, Mia, and I, speaking in Portugese. Of course, I only picked up on the word "taking" then didn't understand the rest. Dom immediately knew, looking to Mia as he said, "Ladies first."

Vincent was already in his car, being yanked to the side, let down, and driving off in a minute tops.

Mia jumped into another car, one that I'm guess Zizi called because he immediately got upset. "Hey," I said, causing Zizi to look over at me, "It suits her better." I took a couple of steps towards him, getting into his face, "Unless there's something you're not telling us?"

With a huff, Zizi stepped aside, helping Fusco hook the car. "Em," Dom said, making me turn to look at him. He walked up to me, "Go with Mia."

I opened my mouth to object but he leant forward, giving me a small kiss on the cheek before saying, "Change of plans. Wait for my call."