Chapter 6

Dom pulled up to a crowd of racers, Brian in the backseat, while I sat in the passenger seat. "Home sweet home," Dom said, looking over to me with a smirk before his eyes glanced at Brian who was already getting out.

Immediately, girls started watching Dom and Brian, already walking over to them in hopes to get a good night out of them.

The second I got out of the car and Dom's arms waved its way around my waist the girl quickly walked away, hoping to get another guy.

Brian was pointing out different cars, his eyes widening when he noticed a beautiful purple car. "How about that? All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."

A man walked over, one that I had only heard about in Rio, Diogo. "Held the record on the Avenida three years running. Damn, bro, you got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto. Not to mention a cop, but the girl, now she might be a keeper."

I laughed slightly, "You wish."

Diogo nodding, not pushing any farther at the moment, "Word on the street is a lot of people are looking for you three." We said nothing, making Diogo raise an eyebrow, "What? You didn't think we'd recognize you?"

Dom smirked, "No, we're kind of counting on it." He pointed behind him to his car, "That little coupe may run the streets around here, but that monster has never seen a set of tail lights, ever."

Diogo smiled, one that quickly left when he said, "Well, she's about to. Dominic Toretto's ride in my garage. Now that will be a nice trophy. Let's go, legend, car for car."

"Car for car?" Dom asked?

"And, if I win, your girl has to go on a date with me," Diogo said, eyeing me up and down. Dom took a step towards Diogo, his joking voice and smirking face long gone now.

"Deal," He said, turning around and walking to his car.

I stopped Dom from getting in his car, making him look at me, "You better win, because there is no way in hell I'm going out with that guy."

Dom smiled, giving me a long, passionate kiss, before pulling away. He said nothing, just kept his eyes on me as he got in the car. After his race, I knew why Dom said nothing. He had no doubts that he wouldn't win and when we pulled up into the warehouse with Diogo's car I knew why.

He doesn't loose.

Brian got out of his new car, catching Roman's eyes and smart comments right away, "Really? Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?"

Dom and I walked over to where everyone stood, looking at the makeshift track that sat around us. "Okay, O'Conner, give it your best shot," Dom said, giving Brian a nod before he quickly got back in the car.

My eyes watched the cameras that were set up, hoping that Brian's car wouldn't pop up on any of them.

They did.

Brian's car skidded to a stop, quickly getting out with a smile, "How was that one?"

I shook my head, leaning on the railing that separated the tract from us, "Camera caught you." Brian looked at me confused, "What? Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too."

"We're going to need a faster car," Dom said, making me nod in agreement. One by one, Dom, Brian, and I raced cars, bringing them back to the warehouse where everyone tried to speed around the cameras.

Still no luck.

Dom sighed, watching as camera 3 caught Tego once again. With a sigh, Dom made his way out of the room, heading into his room. Everyone watched him closely, no one saying a word, knowing how frustrated he was.