Chapter 7

Emily POV

Vladovin, Russa was nothing but snow and ice. Even during the day, it did little to the ice and snow. Right now, Hobbs, Mr. Nothing, Ramsey, Tej, Roman, and I all stood behind some snowbanks, keeping an eye out for Dom.

"Emily, I don't like telling you this one bit. The game's changed. Before we were trying just to catch Dom, but now after all of this, I want you to know, if I have to, I'm gonna put him down," Hobbs whispered over to me as I hugged my jacket close to me.

My eyes looked over to Hobbs, a sigh leaving my lips, "Then you might have to take us both down."

Hobbs watched me as I focused back over the snowbank, at the giant building that Dom was headed towards.

"Dom's gotta be either working with them or making a trade cause no one would be this insane to hit this place without a damn army," Mr. Nothing said. As if on cue, my eyes spotted a black car, racing over the snow and ice. Alone.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," I said, making everyone quickly look in the direction I was looking at, spotting Dom. At the sight of him, the Russians started to close up their gates. Before the gates could close, Dom shot out a wave of electricity, causing the gates to remain open and the power to turn off. This caused the Russians to shoot at Dom's car, only to see it was bulletproof, and watch as he drove in.

Tej quickly typed away on his minicomputer, checking to see what Dom did. By the sound of Tej's voice, it wasn't good, "Damn! I think Cipher just rebooted that Sub's command system."

"What the hell is he talking about?" Roman asked, shivering and shaking because of the cold.

"In Leyman's terms, she just carjacked a submarine. We can't let it get away. There's the control room," She said, pointing up onto one of the towers. "If you can get me into that warehouse I can tap with network and counter hack Cipher. Keep it from flowing into water."

Tej quickly shook his head, "No, what we need to do is get me on that sub. I find the weapon's room and I can pull the lunch chip before she can fire any of those nukes."

"That is too crazy," Ramsey objected. "Just saying it makes it too dangerous."

Hobbs, hoping to shut them up, said, "We'll do both." No one said a word and no one objected to the plain. We all quickly got into our cars, mine holding a silver color, following in Dom's tracks.

We stopped the cars once we were inside the wall, noticing that too many people stood outside, thanks to Dom. This gave us the chance to stop our cars and rush out, everyone holding guns in case of emergencies. Which happened shortly after. Eight man rushed out, shooting towards us causing us to shoot back, hitting them before they hit us.

Hobbs, Ramsey, and I teamed up and headed up into the tower while Mr. Nothing, Roman, and Tej headed for the sub. Hobbs busted the door open, holding it open for Ramey and me before shutting and locking it behind him.

I shot down two men while Hobbs shot down the third, letting Ramsey rush to the computers and start typing away.

My focus wasn't on Ramsey typing on the computer or Hobbs guarding the door. My focus didn't even exist in that moment, the only thing I could even consider thinking about was the dizziness.

I couldn't help my body as it leaned against the wall. Out of instinct, my body slid down the wall, my vision getting blurrier and blurrier.

"Emily," I heard Hobbs voice say, but before I could even compose fully what was going on. I was out. When I came too, I was surprised to find that part of the glass window had shattered and Hobbs was now outside, fighting a man. Two other men laid on the floor, dead, while Ramsey still typed on the computer.