Chapter 5

The secret hide out was filled with cars and waiting bodies. Tej was at his computers while Dom and I were working on the cars. Suddenly, Tej's phone went off, causing Tej to yell out, "Yo, it's Hobbs." We all quickly got to our feet and listened to Hobbs voice.

"What have you got, Parker? Give me something good," Hobbs voice said while he was driving the steel jeep with DSS agent. "Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal low-IR coating."

"Military," Dom said.

Tej nodded, "Exactly. We got a list of bases around Europe that use this paint type and those specific colors." "All right, let's cross-reference that with all of Shaw's military targets. I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match," Hobbs said.

Tej clicked his tongue before saying, "Bingo. It's a NATO base in Spain." Dom pushed his body away from his car, "That puts Shaw in a different country. That means he's got an eight-hour lead on us."

"We gotta move now. Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally. Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish, boys. I'll see you en Espana."

Hobbs hung up, letting silence take over, "I'm a girl jackass!" I yelled, as if Hobbs was still on the phone.

We all got to work, finishing up with our cars before packing our stuff and getting ready to go. Suddenly, the elevator doors opened, making everyone look over to it. My hands dropped my bag at the sight of a smiling Brian. He walked into the room, causing my feet to push me forward and my arms wrap around Brian's neck as I hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I said, hugging him tightly. Brian let out a small chuckle, "Yeah, me too."

We quickly filled him in on everything he missed before heading off. We piled us and our cars into a giant plane before we flew off. An hour after we had taken off and got comfortable by our cars, Tej quickly jogged in, "I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time."

Brian shook his head, "Something is not right. He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it, at Interpol, you and Emily were face-to-face with him."

Dom looked at his friend confused, "Brian, so what are you saying?" "Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to," Brian said, making me look over to Tej, "Tej, where's that component?"

Tej pushed a few buttons before saying, "They're moving it to a secure location."

Dom spoke up, "Shaw ain't hitting that base." "He's hitting the convoy," I said, looking at the group with shock. Luckily, the plane was moving fast which meant we'd be getting there soon.

Once we landed, Dom, Brian, Roman, and I got in our cars and raced off to the location Tej told us. Tej, Hans, and Gisele where keeping an eye on the truck from a high bridge while the truck its self was about to cross a bridge.

"Guys, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy. And Em, Paris' with them," Tej came over the walky making me let out a shaky breath. "We stick to the plain," Dom said, his head turning and looking over at me. His car was driving right by mine both of us keeping the lead.

Shaw, Paris, and his men were coming from the other way, meaning we'd pass them before we got to them.

Suddenly, Tej came over the walky again, his voice sounding worried. "Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank."

My eyes went wide as Roman came over the walky, "I'm sorry, did somebody just say a tank?" Sure enough, the tank came into view, running over a car. Suddenly the tank aimed over at Dom and I, firing and hitting the cars behind us.