Chapter 3

One by one, the levels of the building before us started to crumble down to dust and ashes. Shaw broke through the building, leaving the dust behind him as he sped off.

"Let's move," Hobbs said, making us all turn around and race to our cars. Dom and I grabbed our own cars while Hobbs grabbed his tank of a jeep.

Street lights and paved streets were what I saw before me until I car zoomed in front of me, racing down the streets. The car was unlike anything I've seen before, it was made out of bullet proof metal and the front was flat, almost touching the ground.

"Toretto, Fuller, it's on you. Straight ahead, don't lose him," Hobbs came over the speaker as Dom and I were head to head on the chase. "Ain't gonna happen," Dom said while my mind was focused on the metal car before me.

Shaw speeds up while police cars follow, some coming from the front in hopes of blocking him off. Instead, one of the police cars coming from the front sped towards him only to fly off the front and into the air. I quickly turned, avoiding the flying car that landed right by me.

"Crap," I said under my breath before following Shaw.

"Dom, Em! Tej and Roman are out! Where you at?" Brian asked over the walky. I picked up my walky to answer but stopped when Dom spoke up, "I'm right behind you!"

We race through the streets, going under a bridge that was filled with cars. One by one, police cars and other cars were being pushed to the side or flown in the air by Shaw's car.

As soon as we bust out of the bridge, Shaw makes a sharp left, causing my car to quickly follow. I lost Dom and Hobbs on the other side but at this moment, I was more focused on chasing Shaw and finding my sister.

Quickly, I sped forward, watching as my car seemed to over speed Shaw's. My car was line and line with Shaw's, causing me to quickly slam into his side. Before he could turn to loose me, Hobbs' jeep slammed into his other side. Shaw's car started to slow down only to be hit from behind by Dom. Dom's car sped up, keeping Shaw in line with us.

Suddenly, my car jolted a bit as another car slammed into my side. My face quickly turned, looking at the black car next to me.

My eyes went wide and a single name left my lips as I saw the girl who was driving. "Paris."

The jolt of my car gave Shaw just the advantage he needed and broke away from Dom, Hobbs, and I. Paris' car made a turn, following another road and peeling away from us.

My left leg jumped up and down as I debated whether or not to follower her.

Against the part of me that wanted to get Shaw and bring him back, I made the sharp turn. My car followed Paris'. Both of us raced down an empty road, before Paris' car came to a suddenly stop. A gasp left my lips as my car bumped into her back, making us both turn and skid to another stop.

Quickly, my feet and hands moved before my brain could even process everything that was going on.

Paris stepped out of her car just as I did, my mouth dropped and my eyes wide as they traced over every part of her.

"Paris," I said in disbelief, my feet stopping me right in front of my car. Paris stares at me, her feet doing the same. She's grown up so much, yet her face and hair look the same.

"Hi Emily," Paris said, her voice showing no emotion.

"What are you doing? How are you alive?" I asked, my mind unable to focus on just one question. Paris looked at me, almost angrily, before her hand reached behind her, yanking out a gun and aiming it at me.