Chapter 5

Brian, Mia, Dom, and I stood on top of a house, looking over Rio. "Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian asked, looking over to Dom and me.

"First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere," Dom said, clearly already having one in mind.

"Then we need a fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything," I said, having a few people in mind. One of them being Brian's friend.

"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits," Mia spoke up, making Dom nod. "And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have wells. We're going to need guys to punch through those walls."

Mia looked at Dom and me, "What else?"

"Utilities and weapons," I spoke up, causing Dom to look at me with a smile. I'd been in enough missions or at least behind the scenes to know what we need. "Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position."

"Yeah, what else do we need?" Brian asked, causing Dom to turn and look at Brian and me. "Most importantly, we're going to need three precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose."

"Or girls," I said, causing Dom to smile at me while Brian said with a laugh, "You know we got that."

After that, we used payphones and called up everyone, telling everyone where to go and what time to make it. We needed everyone to meet us tomorrow in this abandon warehouse that was perfectly huge for our work. It even had a few rooms to sleep in for right now.

The next day, everyone met up at the warehouse, meeting new faces and seeing old ones. Dom, Brian, and I walking into the giant space, watching as everyone walked over.

"I see you all have met," Dom said with a smile.

Gisele walked over, her arms out to hug me as she said, "You know when you called me to come to Rio I assumed it would be for something more exciting than this."

"Oh just wait, it will get much better," I said, hugging her before hugging Hans. "Hey Mrs. Toretto," Hans said, making me roll my eyes at him.

Everyone gave Hans a look, one that he didn't notice at first until Gisele said, "Excuse me?" "Nickname, don't worry," I said to my old friend, relaxing her a bit.

Brian started to introduce us to the men he brought in, "Yo, check this out. This is Tej, best circuit man on the East Coast. And this is my boy, Roman Pearce. We go way back, I met this guy in juvie. I pulled that job with him in Miami."

Dom smiled, shaking Teg's hand, then Roman's. "I've heard about you," Dom said, making Roman smile at the sound of that. His eyes wandered to me, clearly checking me out.

"So what's this all about, Dom?" Hans asked as Dom watched Roman who watched me. "Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Teg asked us.

Keeping his amused eyes on Roman, Dom wrapped his arm around me, watching as Roman looked at Dom, then Brian before seeing that I was Dom's girl. His expression went from disappointment to a shrug so quick that I almost laughed right out loud.

"Because we got a job," I said, holding in my laugh.

We all gathered around a large table, breaking out maps to show everyone. Brian started to explain who the target was, "All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail."

Gisele quickly spoke up, taking the spot next to me while Dom stood on the other side. "No paper trail means no banks, and no banks means cash houses."