Chapter 5

Emily POV

Mr. Nothing was typing away on the computer after we moved into a different room, hoping to not be overtaken by Cipher again. Too late. "Damn it, she wiped it off. Took God's eye. That was the one thing we could use to find him. We lost everything."

"Mr. Nothing," Hobbs said, causing Mr. Nobody's assistant to spin in his chair and sigh, "That's not my name."

"To bad, do me a favor, and tell your majesty over there, that we're gonna find Toretto. We find Toretto together as a team. When this is all over, you have me to slap that whickest biscuit right off his face," Hobbs said, nodding to Mr. Nobody who seem to grow amused by Hobbs choice of words.

Ramsey quickly spoke up, shaking her head as I leaned on the wall and crossed my arms, "Wait a minute, guys. I think Decker's actually onto something. How do you think Dom and Cipher got into the country without us knowing? Ghost flights."

"That untraceable aircraft, it was all internet conspiracy stuff," Tej said, making a point.

Mr. Nobody shook his head, shrugging as he said, "It's not. Satellites and radar grids all across the globe shift. Like an ocean. And they've got channels that open and close. And theoretically, if you know the right people who know the right patterns."

"You can fly right through the blind's box, can't be intercepted," Ramsey finished.

I looked over to Decker, "So you know where Dom is headed?" I asked, making him look at me, "Yeah, New York."

Standing up straighter, I walked to the middle of the group, making everyone look at me. "Then it looks like we're going to New York, let's move." Everyone listened to me as if I was Dom speaking, which in their eyes, without Brian or Dom being here, I seemed to be the next best choice.

We packed our bags and got on a plane. The plane ride was quiet except for the occasional comments from Roman and Tej, either goofing around or still trying to win Ramsey over who would just laugh at them.

When we landed in New York, Mr. Nothing wasted no time taking us to this secret hide out that would help us throughout our time here. Little did I know that it was in the back of a fish shop. Just the smell made me want to throw up my half eaten breakfast.

"Look here man, before I throw up in my mouth, let me ask you what are we doing here?" Roman said to Mr. Nothing as we walked towards the back. Everyone's eyes looked at the uncooked fish like it was going to jump out and bite them.

"That's a good question, Roman. Let me show you," Mr. Nothing said with a smile before stopping in front of a medal door. He punched in some codes before pushing the door open. Instantly we were met with a giant room, hundreds of new cars were piled up high, waiting for us to drive them. "Welcome to our new base of operations."

"Now seriously, what is this place?" I asked, shocked to find this in the back of a fish shop. This is crazy, and Dom would love it.

Hobbs smiled as he sat his hands on his hips, "The agency garage. We call it the toy shop." I nodded, agreeing with Hobbs. That is exactly what this is for people like us.

Mr. Nothing took a few steps in front of us, stretching out his arms, "This is where we house every vehicles seized from drug dealers of East coast. Now, Mr. nobody said if we're gonna have a chance of catching Dom, we're gonna have to be damn fast. Maybe this could help."

Tej, of course, spotted the tank that sat off to the side. "We got a tank!" He yelled happily as he quickly ran over to it, checking it out, "750 horsepower. 6.6 liter V8 Duramax engine. With the M153 probe remotely operated weapon station on top."