Chapter 8

Emily POV

New York, our home town. Along with many other places for Dom and I, but New York was our main home. We found ourselves on top of a rooftop, a table all set and prepared for people to gather around it and recall old memories and share great news.

Roman and Tej were over to the side, still trying to woo Ramsey over and failing horrible. Brian, Mia, Jack, and their new baby Paris walked through the door, looking around for Dom and me.

"Hey brother," Brian said, hugging Dom who hugged Brian. "Aunt Emily!" Jack yelled pushing past his mother and over to me, letting me bend down only to be tackled into a hug.

"Yeah, I got the baby Brian, no need to help," Mia said as she juggled a dish, baby bag, and the baby in her arms. Brain quickly hugged me before grabbing baby Paris from Mia, letting her drop the bag and set the dish down before hugging her brother.

Mia, after hugging her brother, walked over to me, whispering, "Thank you for not giving up on him."

"Never," I whispered before pulling away to find Mr. Nothing and Mr. Nobody walk through the door. Dom and I left Brian and Mia who walked over to Tej, Roman, and Ramsey with the baby while Jack grabbed a seat and started playing with his cars.

"Hey," I said to Mr. Nobody who smiled and hugged me as he greeted me. "I wanted to thank you," I said, pulling away to be met with Dom's arm around me.

Mr. Nobody smiled, shaking his head, "No need. But this, is for that little one of yours." Mr. Nobody handed Dom a small bag, nodding to my stomach which confused Dom and I.

Seeing our confusion, Mr. Nobody continued with a smile, "Like I said, your files are interesting, so interesting that it wasn't hard to tell why you were acting the way you were acting."

I rolled my eyes at Mr. Nobody as he made his way over to Hobbs who walked through the door with his daughter. Behind Hobbs was Shaw, spotting us immediately and making his way over to us. We made our way away from everyone, Dom keeping his arm around me.

"What made you think I would do it?" Decker asked Dom, confusing me a bit. "Brother-hood. I saw that look you gave Cipher. I knew you wanted revenge. Glad I did it," Dom said with a proud smile.

Decker shook his head, "Can't believe you went to see my Mother." Shaw's eyes moved to me, his face showing the uncomfortable state he was in, "I'm sorry to hear about your sister." I nodded, sucking in a deep breath.

Dom had told me right after the meetup on the ice. I felt horrible that that was how my sister went out, but a part of her lived on through Brian and Mia's daughter.

I believed that, I had too.

Shaking my head, I looked at Dom, "Okay, so what all did happen?"

Dom smiled, looking up at Shaw who gestured for Dom to talk. "Well, after I called this guy's mother, we faked Shaw's death. I found a way to get Shaw and his brother on the plane. They were able to get the tracker off of you, making it so you were no longer in danger. Told them if they could get the tracking off of you, then they'd get to face Cipher."

"And we won," Decker said before walking away.

I focused my attention on Dom who moved so he was right in front of me. "You know I doubted you for a while, so I'm sorry for that. I should have known that you had a plain B, and a plain C, and a plain-" I stopped myself with a laugh that Dom shared with me.

Dom's hand reached up, holding my cheek in his hand, "Your my entire world, both of you are." "I know, because your mine," I said, leaning up and giving him a kiss. He pulled away, leaning down and kissing my stomach which made a giggle leave my lips.

Taking my hand, Dom waved and called everyone over to the table. Roman, Tej, Ramsey, Brian, Mia, Jack, Hobbs, his daughter, Mr. Nobody, and Mr. Nothing all took their seats, looking at Dom and me as we stood at the head of the table.

"First of all, I want to thank you all. You all stuck with me, stood by me even when I gave you all reason not to. So I wanted to share some great news with you all. I'm very happy to say, our family will be growing a bit bigger soon," Dom said, placing a hand on my stomach. Everyone's eyes went wide and huge smiles crawled onto their faces. No one wasted a second getting up from the table and walking over to us, hugging and congratulating Dom and I.

Once everyone got their hugs and Congrates in, Dom asked everyone to sit back at the table. Dom, to no surprise, pulled me onto his lap, keeping his arm around my waste. His other hand took Mia's hand while mine took Brian's.

"Thank you for giving us family. Thank you for giving us the strength, and fast cars. Everyone at this table is my family, and we all live by that word. "And three other words," I added, making Dom look over to me, making me smile.

"Ride or Die."

I hope you enjoyed this book and this last chapter. Where you happy to see Mia and Brian return with Jack and their new baby, Paris?

Please comment what your favorite part of this book was, I'd love to know! Thank you all for the votes and comments :)