Chapter 4

Dom POV

Cipher stood in front of a large computer screen on her plane, barley even noticing me as I rushed into the room. "Back there was that for her, for me, or you? Or was it even necessary?" I asked, causing Cipher to turn and look at me.

"Necessary? Nothing is necessary. Everything is a choice. I simply made one but so did you. You could have stopped me, but you chose not to. I wonder what Emily thought about that."

Anger ran through my bloodstream as my hands formed to fists by my sides. "The problem of putting your foot on a Tiger's neck, is you can never let it up," I said through clenched teeth.

Looking me up and down, Cipher studied me, "I think I need to remind you why you chose to be here." She turned and started to type away on her computer, second's later and live footage of Emily sitting on some stairs with Hobbs was pulled up. Immediately, my hands released their hard grip on the air and my tensed body relaxed as my mouth dropped slightly.

"One bullet, that's all it takes for you to lose your wife, and your child. And now with God's Eye, we can track her anywhere. One push of a button, and you lose everything that you've worked so hard in getting," Cipher said. She was proud of herself.

In the beginning I would have called her bluff, but today she proved otherwise. She proved that she had all the cards and was only dealing out the ones she wanted too, keeping all the good cards for herself instead of playing fair.

"Leave us," Cipher called into the room, gesturing with her hand to have everyone leave. She waited until everyone was out of the room, leaving only her second in command, Rhodes. "I know what you're thinking. I just let the guards go, so there is only two opponents in the room. Rhodes has the gun, so you'll take him out first, I know you enough to know that. So let me make it easier for you," She said, taking out her gun and readying it before handing it over to me. "So with it as you wish," She said.

My eyes looked down at the gun before they moved to the active screen, showing Emily had gotten up and was now leaning on the wall. As she moved, so did the camera. Quickly I grab the gun, taking a step back and aiming it right at Cipher who barley blinks.

Cipher pauses, as if seeing if I would actually shoot her. "Have you heard of choice theory Dom? There's a bunch of axiems but only two you really need to concern yourself with. One, the only person's behavior we can control is our own. And two, the only thing we can truly give another person is information, so let me give you some. You see this cameras in here?" She asks, pointing to the camera in the corner. I move my eyes for a split second, seeing the camera.

"The moment you make a move, highly paid men with weapons, will make their way into this room. With one very specific instruction. It's not to save me. It's to kill your wife and unborn child. And that's a lot of bullets. And it only takes one for you to lose everything. So, I have to ask you, because I know family is so important to you. Is that really a choice you wanna make? Because I'm ready if you are."

My hands started to shake with anger. I wanted nothing more than to pull this trigger and end this Bitch's life. But she held Emily and our unborn child in her hands. There was no way I was risking it, and she knew that.

"I pull this trigger, and God knows I wanna, I'll kill everyone on this plane, I still couldn't get in that computer. I still can't hack my way through your system. Since I'm alone!" I yelled the last part, noting holding back as I yelled, "I got no choice!"

Lowering the gun, I handed it back to Cipher who took it with a knowing expression, whispering, "I didn't think so."

Recalling what I had down when I first met this lady, I took off my cross necklace, hanging it on a hook on the wall. The cross had a tracker in it, something that I hopped would come in handy later on.

I glared at Cipher, "You want to see the old Dom? Watch."

So sorry it's such a short chapter but I really wanted to include this part into the book. Also, I'm thinking of doing another Fan Fiction and would love your vote on which one you think I should do.

Let me know in the comments below!

The 100 (Bellamy)

MacGyver 2016 (Mac)

Riddick Series (Riddick)

Transformers (Sam)