Backstage

*Summer's p.o.v*

Hannah and I went backstage for a personal meet and greet and there were only about three other girls there and a guy who looked like he couldn't care less of he was here or not. All the boys were sitting at a table and I suddenly got really shy and nervous. they were just so gorgeous and perfect! I stopped in my tracks when Carter glanced over at me and smiled brightly. I smiled back shyly and blushed. Hannah saw my nervousness and sighed "Come on Summer! stop being so shy! you're Summer Watson for crying out loud!" she whisper yelled as she dragged me over to the table. oh no...

*Carter's p.o.v*

She was here. I saw her walk in and I smiled brightly at her. she smiled back shyly and blushed. She was so cute! Her friend dragged her over to the table and I was very grateful for that. "hi!" I said "H-Hi" the girl said "I'm Carter..." I said "I know...um...I'm Summer." she answered. "cool! I like that name!" I answered. she giggled and I admired her. everything about her was so perfect. Her smile, her hair, her eyes, the cute way she blushes, her body is so amazing...she's quite small actually, her face is flawless, who am I kidding...everything about her was flawless. My thoughts were interrupted by someone who started talking to Summer and I quickly realized it was Matthew...

-----------------------

A/N: HEY! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG! COMMENT IDEAS IF YOU WANT...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY DEAR UNIKITTY'S! LOVE YOU! Xx