Florida

*Summer's p.o.v*

We all woke up the next morning and I just got dressed in sweat pants and a tank top with a pair of Carter's slides which were about three sizes too big but I didn't care.

We got our bags on the bus and we all started on our way to Florida! We were constantly making vines and Cameron caught me off guard while I was singing and posted it. "CAMERON!" I shrieked as I chased A laughing Cameron around the bus. he tripped and I fell on top of him. "gotcha!" I shouted victoriously.

Carter picked me up off of Cameron and he started tickling me. "Carter! quit it!" I laughed. Carter stopped soon because I agreed to kiss him whenever he asked.

We stopped at our first rest stop to see if anyone wanted anything to eat. There were way too many fans out there for my liking because I know that they don't like me. I stayed on the bus even though everyone begged me to come off. Hannah soon got some sense knocked into her and wanted to stay on the bus with me. The boys got off the bus but not before Carter kissed me and Aaron kissed Hannah.

"so...I'm gonna face time Justin wanna join?" I asked her. "sure!" she said. I pulled out my phone and clicked the Justin's contact and then clicked the face time sign. he picked up and looked pretty surprised "hey!" I said "hi Disney!" he said. He calls me Disney because I was obsessed with all Disney characters and anything Disney related. "what's up?" he added "OK so...we're gonna be in Florida soon so I was thinking if you wanted to meet up." I said "absolutely!" Justin said "it would be so great to see you and Hannah!" he exclaimed.

the boys walked back on the bus and were goofing off until the saw me with my phone "who are you talking to?" Cameron asked "Justin" I said casually. "oh..." Cameron answered "yeah you guys will meet him soon!" I said. "who are you with?" Justin asked "Oh! about that. I'm on tour with the magcon boys!" I said "oh cool!" he said "yeah um...well I gotta go!" I said "OK! by Disney!" he said "bye!" I answered and hung up.

"Disney?" Nash asked "yeah...I'm obsessed with Disney so that's his Nick name for me." I answered. I saw Carter get jealous so I walked up to him and kissed him passionately "OK...enough you two! No PDA" Jack J shouted. I pulled away from Carter "I love you OK?" I said "I love you too." he smiled. Soon everyone fell asleep.

We were awakened by Bart who told is that we were at our hotel which was actually a Disney resort! my eyes popped out of my head and Hannah and I squealed like little girls.

We both ran off the bus not waiting for the boys and Carter and Aaron carried our bags along with theirs. "sorry Carter! I love you!" I shouted as we ran to our hotel room. we quickly barged in and decided we were going to catch the next bus to Magic Kingdom. I still can't believe it...We're in Florida!!!!!!! this is going to be great!!!

-----------------

A/N: HEY! I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE DISNEY SCENE NEXT! IT'S GOING TO BE SO CRAZY! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AGAIN! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU GUYS! HAPPY EASTER! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx